PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.8

129 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online though PwC's campus recruiting page. I then went to the Career Fair at my school and talked to a Partner. I found out a few days later that I had an on-campus interview the following week. The night before the interview there was a meet and greet session with the Partners, managers and associates. Come prepared with some questions as some employees will wait for you to ask a question - but in general it is more conversational. Then the on campus interview was about 45 minutes. The interview only consisted of 3 behavioral questions and the rest of the time was to ask questions to the Partner (so come prepared with good questions.) I found out 2 days later that I got a second round interview - this round would be virtual. It was conducted using Google Hangouts. The interview was the following week. The first 15 minutes were casual conversation with an associate - the last 30-45 were with a director/partner/senior manager. There were many more behavioral questions during the virtual interview. Refer to the "PwC Professional" for things they may ask and how you should frame your answers. I found out the following evening (via phone call around 7pm) that I received an offer with the firm. I am now waiting on details regarding salary, and the "Celebrate You" event at the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a co-worker who was difficult to get along with?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to learn a technology that was unfamiliar to you?   Answer Question
  • Group member not putting in fair share of work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole process took a week. First interview was on campus. Two days after the first interview, I got a call to schedule the second interview. The second interview was an virtual interview through google hangouts, I got an offer one day after my second interview. The first on campus interview was very easy, conversation with a partner, some behavioral questions. The second interview was with a manager, it was much harder with several difficult interview questions including new lease and revenue recognition accounting standards and my thoughts on that, and some questions about my previous internship experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest obstacle in life?   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you have to establish connection with clients, colleagues, or team members.   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you practice professional skepticism either at your internship or at school for school project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was really easy but the waiting time is pretty long. Honestly, I don't think they really look at how you answered the questions as a criteria to make a decision in selecting you or not.

Interview Questions

• Look at the PwC professional framework, all the questions come from it. Make sure to prepare some cases to show your leadership and how you cope with team work,   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews in the interview process. Both were behavioral with the first one being in person and the other being on google hangout. I felt like the questions asked were pretty standard and not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone working on the same project as you sharing sensitive information?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Ongoing process with PwC, had first interview on campus with a manager, all behavioral questions. About to have second round virtual interview with them next week. The interview is going to be a 30 mins with a partner.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

I applied through campus and got a call after a week for the first round of on campus interview. Prior to the interview, all the candidates were invited for the pre interview dinner. The interviewees got to meet the recruiters and different members of PwC staff. It was very good on PwC's part to conduct this session because it made us feel more relaxed and confident before the interview. My first round was with a Partner and the interview went smoothly. The interview was more a conversation and he didn't ask me anything technical. I got a reply from one of the recruiter after 3 weeks that I am selected for a final round which will be a virtual interview on Google Hangout. A day prior to the interview we had a WebEx where the recruiters explained the whole process and introduced us to an experienced associate. The final round was 30 mins with another partner who asked me question from my resume. He gave me 10 mins to ask him questions. Overall this was one of the best recruiting process I have been through and PwC really cares about their prospective employees. I got an offer the following day and will join PwC next year.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on campus job board. I then had an on campus interview with a partner from a nearby office. My final interview was a virtual interview with a director from my location of choice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (State College, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through University. On-campus dinner with recruiter, then an on-campus interview the following day. Final Interview was a virtual web-cam interview with a senior employee and was informal. Mainly behavioral questions, not many technical questions.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First around behavioral questions, it was pretty relax. There is a greater to help you when I was waiting for the interview. Time pass very fast for 45 minutes. Just relax, and don't be nervous.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by three interviews on site. Everyone was kind and friendly and the interviews focused on the five factors of the "PwC Professional". Overall it was a great experience.