PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online though PwC's campus recruiting page. I then went to the Career Fair at my school and talked to a Partner. I found out a few days later that I had an on-campus interview the following week. The night before the interview there was a meet and greet session with the Partners, managers and associates. Come prepared with some questions as some employees will wait for you to ask a question - but in general it is more conversational. Then the on campus interview was about 45 minutes. The interview only consisted of 3 behavioral questions and the rest of the time was to ask questions to the Partner (so come prepared with good questions.) I found out 2 days later that I got a second round interview - this round would be virtual. It was conducted using Google Hangouts. The interview was the following week. The first 15 minutes were casual conversation with an associate - the last 30-45 were with a director/partner/senior manager. There were many more behavioral questions during the virtual interview. Refer to the "PwC Professional" for things they may ask and how you should frame your answers. I found out the following evening (via phone call around 7pm) that I received an offer with the firm. I am now waiting on details regarding salary, and the "Celebrate You" event at the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a co-worker who was difficult to get along with?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to learn a technology that was unfamiliar to you?   Answer Question
  • Group member not putting in fair share of work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole process took a week. First interview was on campus. Two days after the first interview, I got a call to schedule the second interview. The second interview was an virtual interview through google hangouts, I got an offer one day after my second interview. The first on campus interview was very easy, conversation with a partner, some behavioral questions. The second interview was with a manager, it was much harder with several difficult interview questions including new lease and revenue recognition accounting standards and my thoughts on that, and some questions about my previous internship experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest obstacle in life?   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you have to establish connection with clients, colleagues, or team members.   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you practice professional skepticism either at your internship or at school for school project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was really easy but the waiting time is pretty long. Honestly, I don't think they really look at how you answered the questions as a criteria to make a decision in selecting you or not.

Interview Questions

• Look at the PwC professional framework, all the questions come from it. Make sure to prepare some cases to show your leadership and how you cope with team work,   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First around behavioral questions, it was pretty relax. There is a greater to help you when I was waiting for the interview. Time pass very fast for 45 minutes. Just relax, and don't be nervous.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by three interviews on site. Everyone was kind and friendly and the interviews focused on the five factors of the "PwC Professional". Overall it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online. received an interview invitation within a week. The first round is quite easy, all behavioral questions. Waited for 3-4 weeks, and did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe an obstacle in work or school setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through pwc website. Then received an email for scheduling the first interview after 5 days. You can pick the time that you're available from a list provided. Interviewed at PwC office in San Jose. The interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Some more questions about the leadership roles and teamwork.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's job site. Scheduled an interview with the career center. First interview was easy, mainly behavioral questions. They made the second round decision later that day for most people, but I got mine the day after. Scheduled a google handout interview with three directors. They were all different; the first one was really friendly, second was more professional, and the third one was a mix of both.

The next day, I got a call from them, however it was not an offer. They thought I would fit another position better, and is considering me for that other position. In general, I have no idea what is going on right now. Feeling a bit lost...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered problems in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus site. I heard back very quickly and had an on campus interview 5 days later. The interview was 45 minutes long. My interviewer starting by talking about the company and the position I was applying for. He then asked me three behavioral questions. All of my answers were pulled from my resume and we talked about them very deeply. The interviewer asked me a lot of side questions and really wanted to understand how I grew from my past experience. He then left time for questions at the end.

Two weeks later I heard back that I was selected for final round interviews. This interview was a 30 minute virtual interview. Same kind of thing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University portal. I completed the optional assessment tests (Verbal and quant). I was invited for a pre interview dinner, the following day I was scheduled for an on campus interview with one of the firms' partner. She was really friendly. Still waiting for the result. It was a general walk through your resume

Interview Questions

• Can you cite an example when you ha t overcome a challenge?   Answer Question