PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online. received an interview invitation within a week. The first round is quite easy, all behavioral questions. Waited for 3-4 weeks, and did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through pwc website. Then received an email for scheduling the first interview after 5 days. You can pick the time that you're available from a list provided. Interviewed at PwC office in San Jose. The interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Some more questions about the leadership roles and teamwork.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's job site. Scheduled an interview with the career center. First interview was easy, mainly behavioral questions. They made the second round decision later that day for most people, but I got mine the day after. Scheduled a google handout interview with three directors. They were all different; the first one was really friendly, second was more professional, and the third one was a mix of both.

The next day, I got a call from them, however it was not an offer. They thought I would fit another position better, and is considering me for that other position. In general, I have no idea what is going on right now. Feeling a bit lost...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered problems in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus site. I heard back very quickly and had an on campus interview 5 days later. The interview was 45 minutes long. My interviewer starting by talking about the company and the position I was applying for. He then asked me three behavioral questions. All of my answers were pulled from my resume and we talked about them very deeply. The interviewer asked me a lot of side questions and really wanted to understand how I grew from my past experience. He then left time for questions at the end.

Two weeks later I heard back that I was selected for final round interviews. This interview was a 30 minute virtual interview. Same kind of thing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University portal. I completed the optional assessment tests (Verbal and quant). I was invited for a pre interview dinner, the following day I was scheduled for an on campus interview with one of the firms' partner. She was really friendly. Still waiting for the result. It was a general walk through your resume

Interview Questions

• Can you cite an example when you ha t overcome a challenge?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First interview was brief over the phone. Next interview was with partner at office. The questions were primarily behavioral and nothing was too complicated. The interview itself was about a half hour and received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

They have a series of interviews. First is a telephone interview, then 2 face-to-face interviews. The final interview is with group panel. It is a pretty straight-forward interview process. Nothing that really throws you off guard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment where you had to go above and beyond to solve a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It is all about networking events and emailing professionals to get the interview, unless you have an impressive resume.
    There was one on campus interview, and one at the office with three separate interviewers. Each interview took about 30-40 minutes.
    No case study.

Interview Questions

• Why is your voicemail not personalized?
      What was the last nonfiction book you read?
      What do you fear most?
      Asked about previous experiences.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Amazing! One on campus interview, three individual office interviews with two partners and a manager, and one team based interview during two-day office visit. The atmosphere was friendly and somewhat casual, yet professional. People seemed to really enjoy what they do as well as working within their teams. Employees loved fielding questions about their work and learning more about the candidates. Of all the public accounting firms I interviewed with, PwC had the friendliest and most accessible people.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were fit questions. The interview was conversational and interviewers wanted to get to know me as well as how I work in a team environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school career website and was invited for the first round of interviews. Had back after 3 weeks inviting me for second round interviews. The second round consisted of 3 back to back interviews with a manager, partner and director. For both interviews, there was a pre-interview reception dinner where you had the opportunity to interact with you interviewer