Stryker Associate Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Associate Project Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Tough interview process - went through two company phone screens, a third-party phone screen, and finally an on-site interview with three levels of management. It was well worth it and the process took about 6-7 weeks total due to scheduling time, etc. Stryker really makes sure they are hiring the right people with an attitude that reflects their values.

Interview Questions

• They showed samples of product and asked how I thought they were manufactured.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I scheduled an interview for the Project Engineer position at Stryker Orthopaedics. The HR rep who was friendly enough. We just went through my resume and the rep asked some very generic questions (e.g. future ambitions, technical skills). I thought I did well enough but did not receive a followup. The rep told me that my information would be passed along to the hiring manager, and if he/she was interested I would receive another appointment for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from Stryker? (e.g workplace culture)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

HR and the department hiring did not seem to be in great communication. I had two on-site interviews because the director wasn't on site the first time (a bit frustrating). The onboarding process was a bit clunky.

Negotiation

Definitely consider the cost of living in your negotiation. It is an expensive place to live.