Want a Free Job Posting?

Operations Development Program Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Operations Development Program"?  See Companies

“Name a time when you took initiative to complete a task despite lack of training or supervision.”

“You are finding defects in your raw materials/outsourced parts. What do you do?”

“You are managing a production line when half of your workers don't show up one day. What do you do?”

“There wasn't a whole lot of technical questions (the hardest was concerning the risk environment of your LOB), most were "fit" questions to see if you would fit in with the JPM culture, etc.”

“The students were split into groups to brainstorm a case study and perform a presentation. The process is very fast with very little time to properly prepare a presentation but be ready to present to...”

“Tell me how you see the company performing in the next 5 years.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“What is the hardest aspect of selling for you?”

“Which is better to work on, improving one's strengths or one's weaknesses?”

“Why choose Timken? Why do you wanna go back to China”

“1. What do you know about JP Morgan? 2. Tell me something about your resume 3. How well do you know excel? 4. How will you balance extracurricular commitments with your internship?”

110 of 35 Interview Questions