J.P. Morgan Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J.P. Morgan Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

3.1

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Applied online and within 2weeks I received a phone call. I was next scheduled to complete a background and drug test. After I completed them both I was interview with a Team Lead. The interview went well and I was called back to complete last minute paper work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Very unorganized. Took a bus full of students from the college and made them interview with random teams. The interviews were not based on skills of interests. Next they called me for a second onsite where I interviewed with 5 different people. The interviews were technical and behavioral. They grilled me based on my resume which is only fair. They never got back with the results!

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was very down to earth. I was told what the job inclined, hours, wages, and basics of what I would be doing. I was very pleased with the people I met with and am interested in getting started.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a one on one interview.

Negotiation

If you have experience that is above what the require, do not accept initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

One 1:1 interview with a guy talking much about the JP Morgan "big picture" and asked me question about using SAS as a modeling tool. He challenged me several details about my example of using SAS. Later I was sent to a office of two other people. They asked me questions about my interests and also focused on SAS skills. They asked questions such as how you evaluate a linear regression model and how u determine the importance of the attributes in the model....

Interview Questions

• What's your example of using SAS? and how u structured your model? How many attributes you put in it? What kind of result it showed up? and How you evaluated it..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

First phone interview with HR and then second interview with HM. Final on-site interview with VP and AVPs.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions during on-site interview. But keep asking you to ask questions back.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a phone interview for a risk analyst position. The job is based in Wilmington Delaware. They have a huge credit card branch operating there. I was interviewed by a hiring manager, who is an Indian. He is very very nice and gave me a detailed description of the this position. This position is very technical. I think they tend to look for people with strong statistical background and a good experience in SAS (Chase is kinda crazy about SAS). He asked me an open-ended question about how merge tables in SAS. No wrong or right. He also ask a behavior question. Generally, it's a nice experience for me.

Interview Questions

• How to merge two datasets in SAS?
      What role do you see yourself on a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied for the position via online. Received a phone call from a recruiter the very next day and wanted to tell me more about the position and if I wanted to continue with the process. They scheduled an interview and within a week I was interviewed and set to begin for training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation, when you had to report a co-worker for violating the company's values?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed, compensation for this position is quite well.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in October 2008.

Interview

Submit application online; the recruiter of the company does the initial screening over the phone; if passing the recruiter's phone interview, will be invited for an on site interview: usually the onsite interview will be meeting with the hiring manager and 3-4 future colleagues.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging projects you have ever done? What was the challenge and how you solved it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation room for fresh graduate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Westerville, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was a little long but the wait was worth working for a great environment