Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2012.

Interview

Started off with Resume Screening, aptitude and communication assessment, Manager interview. Basic questions in resume screening which is a group discussion event as well. Manager interview partly technical and partly behavioural. Aptitude test was mostly behavioural as in there is no right answer scenario questions with sufficient time. I had to start 2 days after the final round so that was a haggle. One of the questions which is common is why You want Risk after studying technical.

Interview Questions

• Why Risk after studying technical?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY).

Interview

So I applied through naukri, there were 5rounds
    1. English comprehension
    2.psychometric test
    3.versant
    4.face to face
    5.HR

First three rounds are easy , it checks your communication skills and logical ability .
    Read 14 principles of leadership by Jeff bezos , Amazon's CEO.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • take me through your Resume   Answer Question
    • scenario based questions, they ask you if you find things suspicious in this. .and what will you do to a, how will you investigate   Answer Question
    • any questions to the interviewer, that you have to ask.   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The interview took place on Bangalore,India.
    They had 5 rounds.face to face,versant,apti and two ops.face to face is general introduction,versant to check your accent. Apti is w&g ,in ops they give real time scenarios to check how probable are you to answers. It's not hard but not easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

interview consisted of 5 rounds
    1. JAM Session.
    2. Verscant test
    3. Online test
    4. operations round
    5. Operations round 2
    jam session was all about confidence and fluency in english. it went fine, next round was vercsant which was pretty much easy you have to repeat the sentances what the bot says. ops round were easy he asked about projects etc, and your reactions to the scenarios

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Visakhapatnam (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Okay ! That was a sunny day where over 1600 people were gathered in a college as it was a campus placement drive by amazon, everyone were excited to be part of amazon as their first job , everyone believed that there were huge number of openings at amazon looking at the crowd, very soon interview process started by registering names and submitting cv's in different classrooms,soon after the basic HR Round half of the crow flew home and followed that there was a grammar test and few people went home after that and then we had psychology test in which most of them went home and then we had versant (telephonic) Test and sadly all my friends went home by that time and I was processed for last HR Round .. Fully tensed yet confident and had my best conversation in life with that guy and after an hour they called me and said CONGRATULATIONS ! later they called all selected candidates to one room to sign on a contract and there were only 5 people ! Yes 5 out of 1600 were recruited ! Saddest part yet proudest for me .

Interview Questions

• Hr Round : what do you hate about amazon and if given a chance what would you like to improve in amazon's website.   2 Answers
    • HR Round : He asked my why amazon ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview Process was good.
    First the HR round and then the apptitude.
    Followed by versant and ops round.
    So it includes 5 rounds together.
    They say its a one day process.. but does not happen that way. It depends on the number of candidates...

Interview Questions

• 1. Why amazon?
      2.what do you know about the job role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

its a two day process if in case you clear the initial 3 rounds. total 5 rounds are there. 4th round will be operation round where in you will be interviewed by the manager. its a tough round to clear. you will be given scenarios and asked how would you solve those. if your answer doesnt satisfy the manager then you wont be qualifying further. people from tech background dont go for this profile.

Interview Questions

• you are the logistics head of a 5 star hotel and you want some perishable foods from srilanka but the supplier doesnt have storage facility. so how would you get it from there?   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I firstly did a phone interview with basics questions such as why Amazon, my background and my availability.
     Then a translation from English to your competence language, in my case, Spanish. It was a translation from a newspaper, to prepare it you could take articles from the Guardian, for example. The test is two translations about 300 words each.
    I finally went to the London offices for three 45mn interviews with part of the TRMS team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an improvement in you made in your work that increased results   Answer Question

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were four rounds . First was the JAM session with bunch of people . The HR will select will select the best ones in the group . Then there was written test , basically with some aptitude questions. Then were two managerial rounds . First was with HR manager and the second was the General manager . They have asked some of the Project related questions in BTECH and about the previous experience . Interview was not pretty hard , but it was not easy either .

Interview Questions

• There were already some prepared riddles and hypothetical situations .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was just self introduction and a talk.You can talk about anything that you like.(Not sure whether it will be the same when you go the interview).
    Second round is Online Test which consists of questions related to reasoning and critical thinking.
    Third and fourth will be f2f ops round.
    At the end, HR.