Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2012.

Interview

Started off with Resume Screening, aptitude and communication assessment, Manager interview. Basic questions in resume screening which is a group discussion event as well. Manager interview partly technical and partly behavioural. Aptitude test was mostly behavioural as in there is no right answer scenario questions with sufficient time. I had to start 2 days after the final round so that was a haggle. One of the questions which is common is why You want Risk after studying technical.

Interview Questions

• Why Risk after studying technical?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Greater Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

An Awesome experience that is basically evaluating you on every aspect. Seven rounds are there in the process including HR interview round by the Operational Managers. Overall experience was nice and the level was interview was average.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by Risk in an online E-Commerce Company?   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon in January 2014.

Interview

It had five rounds. The first round was a profile introduction round which wasn't very difficult. Although 1200 people had applied at one it came down to 120 people in the end after three rounds.
    The second Round was a written grammer test.Which was the easiest of the rounds.
    The third round teted our anlytical thinking and it was pretty difficult.

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

6 rounds of interview; first round of panel discussion with all interview candidates. Followed by a test to evaluate your analytic skill required for the job. A automated phone test for voice an accent. a one on one interview with operations manager.

Interview Questions

• one analytic question and other questions about future plans if you get through the interview   Answer Question

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There were Five rounds for this post.
    The process started with Basic Communication Interview, then Written Grammer test, then an online test about my analytical ability, then was face to face interview this interview lasted for about 40 minutes - the interviewer was giving me many scenarios where some customer was to be priortised or some client had some issues and likewise questions were asked, then the final round was versant test where i had to understand english coming from different accents and i had to repeat those sentences in my way to repeat them exactly as they were said to me.

Interview Questions

• Overall Process was difficult than i was expecting, the final round was Out of the blue as i haven't heard about that type of test before !   1 Answer

Negotiation

I don't think there was any kind of negotiation possible

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

campus recruitment drive is how i got in touch with the company.
    first round included screening and f2f interview which was easy.
    second round was the online test on english vocabulary.
    final round was a f2f interview at amazons office.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions as such.i was asked a set of hypothetical questions.   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in September 2014.

Interview

Round 1- Introduction: wherein a small groups will be formed & you'll be asked to give introduction (got selected)
    Round 2- Aptitude : Simple questions only on English Grammar (got selected)
    Round 3- Voice versant : Divided into 2 parts (not selected)
    Round 4 - Final round/ HR round: Face to face interview with HR Manager

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I went to the grammar test and I was pretty sure I would get in but the people who waited for the timer to finish got in and the ones who clicked submit first got kicked out by the computers. I

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Interview

One face to face interview they basically want to test your speaking skills.
    Written english test. They check your grammar.
    An online logical test.

Personal interview... Easy. Friendly HR.
    Easy process.
    One should be good in english.... Especially grammar.

Interview Questions

• Please make sure that you want to relocate   3 Answers

I could not move. Salary was less.

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied trough an employee referral and the process took 2 days.
    The first round is Self Introduction round which happens face to face or in the presence of fellow applicants followed by an Online round (not aptitude) and HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like what is TRMS and why do you want to join TRMS?   Answer Question