Technical Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Architect

Technical Architect Interview Questions

Technical architects are responsible for the high level design of an IT project and directing the implementation of it for clients. Interview questions will focus on technical knowledge and skill as well as your ability to design large and complex systems. Employers want to see creative thinking and lots of previous IT experience.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you know the differences between tags and branches? When do you use which?

1 Answer

I typically use tags to mark important changes to code sets. Use Branches when different versions of code are in production at one time (or are being developed for release into production).

Explain the difference between a FUNCTION, PROCEDURE and PACKAGE.

1 Answer

In a Unix environment what are the top 3-5 considerations for performance monitoring a Java application that has access to a local Oracle instance (located on the same server). Please be as specific as possible (i.e. commands, locations, etc.)

1 Answer

How you inherit the properties of two classes (not interfaces) in a child Java class. Where as those two parent classes are not related and not of any inheritance relationship between them.

4 Answers

Can you explain your technical solutions to both business and engineering audiences?

3 Answers

Where do you think you'd be five years from now.

1 Answer

Most of the interview questions were focused on getting more details related to my relevant experience. Additional questions were asked related to how I would handle certain situations.

1 Answer

Why do you want to Join Knoll ?

1 Answer

I was interviewed by a person who the recruiter claimed was a Technical Lead. But this person comes into the interview claiming he was a Project Manager. The interview was simple - and no challenging questions asked . Do they have any standards ? How can a person with little expertise in my field interview somebody who is in a Senior Technical role ? Totally Unprofessional .

110 of 167 Interview Questions