Capgemini Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

It was an good interview and I am selected but from the company side they didn't send offer letter and joining letter till now. They waste my 1 year in fame of selection.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment and was easy. The interview process is pretty chill. There are two rounds technical & HR. They might ask you a few questions of simple programs just to make sure you know coding.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2018.

Interview

Aptitude + technical if qualified then technical round if qualified then HR. Apti is very basic. Basically, it is a 2-day process but they conducted every round in 1-day.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

At first there was a written round. After that there was an TR round which was completely based on basic technical questions. They will generally ask some basic question from the language you have written in your resume and the most important is your project, s prepare it very well. Then after there was a HR round.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Thane (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

I attended Capgemini placement drive at Ap Shah in 15 Nov 2018.
    All rounds were of easy to moderate difficulty level. I got selected after the hr interview the result was announced on 20 Nov.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dehradun (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds,First was aptitude test.the shortlisted candidates had to give interview .There were 2 interviews first technical then hr.very basic questions were asked in technical and in hr they asked about capgemini

Interview Questions

• The questions asked in the Interview were easy.The basic stuff like pointers in c++ ,etc   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through my college. It took 2 days, first day written test, that was not hard. But should be careful while writing essay. And technical interview, the person who interviewed me was no from technical background, so what ever answer I gave he just types in GOOGLE! what the hell!

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhopal (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First, there was general aptitude test followed by a written English test online. Then there was a technical interview which tested your basic programming knowledge and problem solving abilities.This was followed by a final HR interview.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

hirinng process was basically only a computerised test and who passed it aced it.no more technical interview.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

there were totally 4 rounds in the interview process.
    1-aptitutde
    2-pseudo code
    3-TR
    4-HR
    its an medium level interview if you work hard you can clear it easily.
    After completion, a topic is given and we should write about it. There is time limit of 20 mins and we should write about 200 words. See to that, spaces should be given after fullstop and coma.

Interview Questions

• First round consists of 16 quant questions and 16 logical questions.

TOPICS:

1). Time, Speed and distance.
      2). Time and work.