Capgemini Software Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Software Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, and was more focused on learning about the organization. The interview overall was mostly behavioral, with most of it focusing on my eagerness to learn and adapt to the culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the insurance industry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to a full time role but was asked if I was able to work as a intern.
    Two Interviews were conducted in two weeks time
    1. Phone Interview (Behavioral).
    2. Technical Interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very painless. I did 4 phone interviews. First two were regular personality, and education interviews. Last two were technical interviews. The interviewers were very nice. The interviewer have a thick accent. But all in all, great experience. Best advice, do not exaggerate your skill sets. You will be ask questions about them, and you will get expose if you do not know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your degree relates to this position?   Answer Question
    • Run though some simple SQL queiries. Explain what they mean.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. They offer, you get two weeks to accept. In this job market, you can not afford to refuse.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at IGate campus, the process took one day.
    There were 2 rounds of interview
    HR and Operations
    HR round was simple, they asked to tell about yourself
    Operations round was bit technical

Interview Questions

• Do you know about OSI model
      How do you find IP address
      How to make IP static
      What is DHCP   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was selected in Campus interview. There were only 3 rounds.
    1. Aptitude test-It was quite easy compared to other interviews
    2. Technical Round - The interviewer asked me about my final year project and about myself and that's it, no technical questions.
    3. HR Round - Asked about myself.

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The interview process was good and challenging. My interview process had four rounds. The first one was Aptitude test, Second one was Telephonic test, Third one was Personal interview and the last one was HR round. I cleared all the rounds and that made me feel very good.

Interview Questions

• The question that I still remember is " What are the Configuration of your personal computer?"   1 Answer

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good. Everyone was completely involved in the process.
    The HRs and volunteers were helpful. They were always there to clear everyone's doubts. Overall, I like the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my future goals   1 Answer

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There was several round before getting selected it's all start with apptitude test, there are 2 part in first 1 part there are again to subsection we need to do them properly after that technical round is there and at last there is HR round. Technical round is slightly difficult... All the best🔥

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalyan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kalyan (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was great and fastest interview process. I attended Capgemini's placement drive at birla college.
    The interview process was liie Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds. Around 150 students appeared for Aptitude round and 90 students shortlisted for technical and 65 students students managed to crack Technical round. The Technical round was easy. Interviewer asked me questions on Windows, Linux and some Java questions. The technical interviewer was very friendly. In HR round, He asked me only few questions like Ready for Relocation, Night Shift and Are you ready to work on any technology? After 3-4 days the results were declared and I was selected after getting rejected from 2-3 companies.

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Airoli (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is really good.They hire only skilled people and people those who are well mannered. It's quite difficult to crack the technical and he round.. Because the company wants good people

Interview Questions

• They asked me "Why I want to join Capgemini?"   1 Answer