Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,234 of over 2.2K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

I had a digital interview, It took less than 15 minutes to complete. I recorded answers to three question within a given time frame for each question. they were just behavioural questions and easy to answer. Overall a good experience

Interview Questions
  • How do you fit in this role
    6 Answers
160 people found this interview helpful

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

The first interview was a one-way interview. It displayed a question you had 15 seconds to read and then you had 3 minutes to video yourself answering it. You could re-do each question a maximum of two times.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you want this role? 2. Describe your professional experience as it pertains to this role. 3. Please share an example of how your academic, extra-curricular, and/or professional experiences have prepared you for this opportunity,
26 people found this interview helpful

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

Initially I was interviewed by a recruiter, then the hiring manager and lastly a 1 hour Zoom interview with a panel of 4 people. They were all very personable and professional. All of the questions were situational. I was very satisfied with the process

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you handle a miscommunication situation with a customer
1 person found this interview helpful

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

I got an email inviting me for a digital interview. In this interview, I was given a few question and a few minutes to record my answers. There was no person involved since the answers were recorded and the process was relatively short.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

The interview was very rude and disrespectful. It was also so difficult and hard. The interviewers were very racist and biased to a point where they would even fail you before knowing anything about you. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

It was two steps interview. Interviewers were nice and firendly. The questions were about the position generally. Financial and accounting knowledge is being tested in the interview. Moreover, it is being asked to explain few accounting principles. In general, the questions were about basic accounting knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Accounting equation, accrued expenses, deferred revenue and etc.

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

Phone screened by recruiter. First discussed about the position and then went through the detailed list in the job description and asked for each individual qualification. Feedback seemed positive but was still rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

The interview process consisted of a few steps. The first step required you to upload video responses to a few initial questions. There is a limited amount of time to read the question, record your response, and submit your video.The next step requires a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

This was a phone interview but it was conducted in google meeting. The questions are more on your experiences on how you handles certain situations asked by the hiring manager. Example: Tell us a time you had multiple task and how did you handle it?

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you had multiple task and how did you handle it?

Johnson & Johnson

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview

STAR Behavior process. Lots of situational/behavior questions, generally in panel style. Some technical may be thrown in there (basic Finance questions related to Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow). If you prepare by coming up with different scenarios that showcases your leadership experience and how you handle change/challenges, you will be fine

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where team disagreed with your approach. How did you convince them?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,234 Interviews