Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   1 Answer

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later straight to final round interview. The night before they invited some of us to a catered dinner on campus to meet with alumni who are currently employed there. We got to network and ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difficulties working on a team. How did you deal with that situation?   Answer Question
    • Basic accounting questions like balance sheet questions.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I met J&J recruiters at my school's career fair and interviewed with them a couple days later at my school's career services department. The interview was solely based on behavior questions. I was asked about my previous work experience and a lot about how I get along with others and handle conflict.

GOLD Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

3 phone interviews
    2 days in a hotel with scheduled interviews (5 a day). You are asked the same questions mostly and some interviewers ask about details on your previous experience. Example, they wanted to know what I knew about technical transfers.
    A networking dinner that you SHOULD go to because they decide if you have a sponsor.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were a supervisor and one of your employees got hurt on the job? Tell me step by step.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview questions were in a STAR format, and they would invite you for an interview after the Career Fair. The interview took about 45 minutes and had about five questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

One interview for 45 minutes per position applied for. There are a few technical questions asked at the start of the interview and then the rest is behavioral. It felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• If assets increase $100,000 and liabilities increase $70,000, what happens to stockholder's equity?   1 Answer

Interview

On Campus Recruiting, On Campus Interview, Online Application with an Online Response. The interview was straight forward. It was a mix of behavioral and technical. There were two interviewers who both worked within the field.

Information Technology Interview

Interview

All behavioral questions. The interviewers were very nice though. They asked me about past experiences and why J&J. They also went though a lot of behavioral questions regarding teamwork and how I worked in a team. It was an overall very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very short. Only one round of interviews, if they like you, you will hear back pretty quickly. Traditional questions that focus on their credo and their work environment. Overall pretty easy and comfortable.

ITLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Two interveiws. The first was about an hour long with behavior questions. Two people intervewied me over the phone and were very nice and easy to talk to. Second round I had to make a 5 min presentation about myself and then there was another 45 min or so of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a person in a group or team, how you handled it, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I talked to campus recruiters at a job fair and got an in person interview later that week. Interviewed with two J&J reps some behavioral and some technical questions.