Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   1 Answer

FLDP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was an on campus interview and my interviewer was really harsh. He graded me right in front of me and pressed me for answers. It was just uncomfortable.

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

I had on-site interview with 3 people in the NYC office. I was asked some general questions and design thinking first, and had a casual presentation about my portfolio.
    Overall process was great, everyone was nice - but the process took too long. This was one tf the 1st application I had submitted for the summer internship but I was contacted almost 3 months after the submission. I got the offer a week before my another internship started, so it was too late to accept to offer.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

Through the shine website everything was very transparent and straight forward. Very professional during the business interviews with an interview itinerary. The job descriptions are very accurate for what the team is looking for that role.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions around strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Senior Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The hiring manager was keen to know about my book of business and how quickly I can hit the ground running. The company was launching a new division and demonstrating how I bring value was the main theme of our interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the dynamics associated with provider-administered specialty biologics?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Davis, CA).

Interview

I applied for the position of a Supply Chain Co-Op with their branch in Vacaville. It mainly composed of behavioral questions with a bit of technical expertise in particular to the three specific engineers they were looking for interns under. 5 people interviewed you around a table.

Didn't end up getting a response back, and it was difficult to get feedback regarding the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an experience where your input wasn’t valued, and you had to prove it’s validity   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Began with an online application, I had 4 or 5 phone interviews and one face to face. It helped to meet with so many people to get a good feel of the people I would be working with if given an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to support the local community through volunteerism?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through University and talked to them at a career fair. Was told I would interview at the career fair. Interview took 45 minutes, all behavioral questions. The interview was with two people who worked in supply chain at different parts of J&J.

Interview Questions

• If you were one inch tall and stuck in a blender, how would you get out?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone call interview. Mostly behavioral with a couple technicals. Decision given about 1 week later. Took a while after submitting application, but after that everything moved very quickly. Good experience.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was very simple and easy. I walked in and they asked me if I would like to work there. I said yes and was told that I had a job. From here, I began to work and the rest was history.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel to work?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

It was fantastic. simply the best. would love to do it again. i love writing reviews for my great company. Not much more i can say other than this is the best experience i have had.