Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interview was held on campus and interviewees met separately with two different business unit managers (30 minutes with each). We mostly just went over my resume and discussed the various projects that were currently of priority at the site. Specifics regarding the projects that I would be assigned if hired was not discussed, as projects are typically given on an ad hoc basis.

Interview Questions

• How does JnJ's credo statement align with my own personal values?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

The process was more casual than I expected. It was relaxing and enjoyable. I feel the recruiters are more likely to find people sharing the similar culture with the company.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

~3 months of total time, took a while until call 1 but then started to be more dynamic. Two phone calls, a meeting with the Hiring Manager, on-site interview with a presentation. Everyone was nice, happy and warm atmosphere, provided with full support of the travel.

Interview Questions

• STAR-based behavioral questions, some that I have not heard before   Answer Question

Manager, Medical Information Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone interviews in addition to in house interviews. During the interview, it was mainly situation based questions asking about my experiences. Also discussion of items on my CV and further detail about experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

JNJ came to the career fair recruiting for the position. I applied online and received the invitation to interview on campus. The interview consisted mostly of STAR stories and a couple of accounting questions. The questions aren't too difficult, even for a finance major. I was interviewed by one person who went to my school. I received a verbal offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• At what value are assets listed on a balance sheet   1 Answer

Gold Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Recruited through my university, was offered an interview with a Supply Chain manager with Ethicon one week later. Interviewed with senior director of Ethicon one month later, was offered the job later that week.

Senior Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

1) phone screen with hiring /talent representative; general questions regarding past employment, review CV
    2) Skype interview with 2 Managers of Site Managers; review of CV; why did I choose to apply; detail my experience and qualifications; why leaving current position; able to meet demands of job (travel. Meetings, deadlines, metrics); 2nd and possible 3rd interview
    3) Skype with Manager, Repeated questions regarding why moving from management back to monitoring ; do I still have monitoring skills after being in CRA management; technology ability; preparation for a monitoring visit; able to take direction from a Manager After being a Manager; how conduct a routine monitoring visit; ability to travel; would I ever consider working in management again; possible 3rd interview

Interview Questions

• Why leaving management for monitoring.   1 Answer
    • How am I able to monitor again after 15 years in management?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was held by two associates. One associate mainly asked the interview questions as the other had typed the answers of the interviewee. The interview was very easy going and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• If you were trapped in a blender, how would you escape the situation?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (North Brunswick, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

I met recruiters at campus job fair, was invited to on campus interview, and received an offer within 2.5 weeks. The interviewers were very nice and patient, very conversational versus question/answer.

Interview Questions

• If you were one inch tall and stuck in a blender, how would you get out?   Answer Question
    • How does our CREDO relate to you?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you disagreed with a superior. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

I had on-site interview with 3 people in the NYC office. I was asked some general questions and design thinking first, and had a casual presentation about my portfolio.
    Overall process was great, everyone was nice - but the process took too long. This was one tf the 1st application I had submitted for the summer internship but I was contacted almost 3 months after the submission. I got the offer a week before my another internship started, so it was too late to accept to offer.