Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The STAR method is used, with behavioral-based interview question by discussing the specific situation, task, action, and result of the situation. Interview lasted half a day. Panel included coworkers, managers, teleconference attendees, and various people from other departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had conflicting priorities and how to decided with priority to work on first.   Answer Question

Sales Training Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

They need an intern to assist the sales event, I heard this from an employe and I got the referral. all of them are behavior questions , asked about previous experience, conducted by direct manager

Interview Questions

• typical behavior interviews, like tell me about your most difficult challenge...   Answer Question

Director, Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It's clear they don't actually read resumes, I applied for various Director of Product Management Roles - and received the dear john letters within a few hrs. Despite having 10+ yrs of progressive experience in the industry and great references with industry leading firms...don't waste your time unless you have a direct contact or copy/paste the job description...

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone Interview. They facilitated the conversation and really tried to connect with you. I had a great experience. The interview wasn't some basic HR questionnaire, it was actual question that made you think, but not too far out there.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone in the workplace took advantage of you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very straightforward on their website. I applied online as a college student and heard back fairly quickly. I would definitely recommend this opportunity to a lot of young college students.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screening and then phone interview with the directors. The on-site interview was with 6 different people. All directors and senior scientists. Talked about my resume and then answered scientific questions. my advice would be that know everything on your resume really well.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the process of synthesizing a compound and also its purification and identification process.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

30min to 1 hour. Was a behavioral style interview with technical questions. Interview was open to 2-way question asking. Was not difficult for a qualified candidate with behavioral interview practice/experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you did something wrong and what you did to correct it.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Condecending attitude. Talk big on diversity but are DEFINITELY AGE DISCRIMINATORS.
    Use to be a top notch company -- but had gotten big, sloppy, and only talk their "credo" and don't live it to its fullest anymore.

Interview Questions

• Why should we try something new - when we have done it well the same way for a long time?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Found that the company’s HR was disorganized. Two different recruiters reached me, one after another, promising more interviews, then did not follow up. This came across as haphazard, poorly planned efforts on the part of the company. Either the recruiters did not have directive from hiring managers and yet they kept reaching out to me, or that the hiring manager was whimsical. Bad either way.

J&J makes good products but not worth wasting your time. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was to figure out if these guys were truly interested in my application or not. See above comment.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a phone call interview which I believe to be a initial screen interview. The interview lasted about 10 mins. The HR asked questions listed in the job description such as do you have experience in the following skill