Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   Answer Question

Director, Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It's clear they don't actually read resumes, I applied for various Director of Product Management Roles - and received the dear john letters within a few hrs. Despite having 10+ yrs of progressive experience in the industry and great references with industry leading firms...don't waste your time unless you have a direct contact or copy/paste the job description...

Intern Interview

Interview

Very straightforward on their website. I applied online as a college student and heard back fairly quickly. I would definitely recommend this opportunity to a lot of young college students.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone Interview. They facilitated the conversation and really tried to connect with you. I had a great experience. The interview wasn't some basic HR questionnaire, it was actual question that made you think, but not too far out there.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone in the workplace took advantage of you?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

30min to 1 hour. Was a behavioral style interview with technical questions. Interview was open to 2-way question asking. Was not difficult for a qualified candidate with behavioral interview practice/experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you did something wrong and what you did to correct it.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Condecending attitude. Talk big on diversity but are DEFINITELY AGE DISCRIMINATORS.
    Use to be a top notch company -- but had gotten big, sloppy, and only talk their "credo" and don't live it to its fullest anymore.

Interview Questions

• Why should we try something new - when we have done it well the same way for a long time?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Found that the company’s HR was disorganized. Two different recruiters reached me, one after another, promising more interviews, then did not follow up. This came across as haphazard, poorly planned efforts on the part of the company. Either the recruiters did not have directive from hiring managers and yet they kept reaching out to me, or that the hiring manager was whimsical. Bad either way.

J&J makes good products but not worth wasting your time. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was to figure out if these guys were truly interested in my application or not. See above comment.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Asked very similar questions by all interviewers. Met with several managers in Talent Acquisition and discussed current work projects as well as projects that the successful candidate would take on in the role.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a phone call interview which I believe to be a initial screen interview. The interview lasted about 10 mins. The HR asked questions listed in the job description such as do you have experience in the following skill

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interview process starts with a video interview. 7 recorded questions. Questions are behavioral and one technical. You have 3 tries to record your answers. I included a few of the questions i remembered. Hope these helps. Good luck

IT Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

went through school system (co-op) - they came to campus and took interviews for a day. Drexel University - 4 behavioral questions based on their 4 pillars, my lady was very nice but I'm sure it depends a lot on who your interviewer is