KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 18, 2018
4,722 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Interview lasted for about 15 minutes. The interview was interactive and the questions asked were average. The whole process took months though the HR was on hand to inform one of the next steps in the process

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very formal. Asked questions on experience, skills and why you would be a good fit for the company. Interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very laid back. More of a personality match than a technical questions. Best route is to go through the Summer Leadership Program. You will do 2-3 30 minute interviews.

Market Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email confirming phone interview schedule with a representative from HR and hiring manager. Had phone call in mid November. Took them a couple weeks to finally offer the position beginning of December. Did not need to go in for a face to face interview

Senior Assocoiate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview at KPMG was a three round interview process. It was a conversational based. They listen closely to your responses. At first they tell you about the company and their background.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Online psychometric tests followed by face to face interview with 2 interviewers.
    Went rather smoothly, manageable questions about background, general knowledge, fit. Friendly and easygoing, went well without much stress. Questions asked to interviewer was answered in detail, which provided clear understanding of role and company

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to the team in terms of your skills or qualities?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Was contacted by hr for an interview with hiring manager-but turns out to be a mistake. I was waiting to hear back from another Hr and never received any follow up.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Thorough. Friendly. I met with the two national leaders fairly quickly, as they knew what they were looking forward. They were both very straightforward. They looked at me both from a skills standpoint, but also for overall fit within the culture.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

First round Phone interview. I got a call from South Africa. It lasted less than 10 mins. Just asked a few behavior questions like what is your top skills and what is your working status.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC) in January 2018.

Interview

The first phone interview was made from south africa and i had a lot of problems to listen the person calling, the sound was awful. Hopefully, the person doing the interview was really easy-going. She asked few questions about the CV and couple of things more. It took 10 minutes in total. Still waiting for the answer, it is supposed to take 1 week.

Interview Questions

• What was the PhD about, explain other professional experiences, what tools have you used related to data science, salary expectations, visa status, area/city where you would like to work.   Answer Question