KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,641 Interview Reviews

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone then round of interviews
    Asked a range of questions mainly around client relationship
    Meet with hiring partner and a few of their team members to determine culture fit

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was a straightforward interview. Met with various members of the IT Team, including upper management, to assess technical background and understand the environment. Meet with Business team members and upper management more for personality assessment.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable raising risks to senior management?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I had a great experience with the on-site interview. It was three back-to-back 30-minute interview with a lunch at the end with KPMG associates and managers. It might sound overwhelming but if you actually make a good conversation out of the interview they wouldn't seem long at all. All behavioral questions and nothing you can't prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance when you worked with difficult people and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Enterprise Valuation Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Phone interview followed by full day of interviews at the firms Atlanta office. It was mainly a fit/behavioral type of interview with a few managers in the department as well as former interns.

Interview Questions

• Questions about previous experience, expectations about the job, expectations about career trajectory   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a typical STAR format interview with an emphasis on interpersonal communication. The people were very nice, and greeted me and we proceeded to talk about ourselves at first. They then had me walk them through my resume. Then we talked about the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• If you were stuck on an island, and you could have 3 things, what would you bring?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2017.

Interview

A phone interview from a recruiter. Only lasted 10 minute.

The first question is confirming my Visa status.

After that, Two questions, self-instruction and strength, were asked.

At the end, she asked my salary expectation.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. Would've been 1-2 more interviews with managers. Applied online and received an invitation for phone interview within 1 week. During the phone interview I was asked straight forward questions that directly related to the job and asked to go over my resume.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruitment team was very informative and the initial screening was rapid. I interviewed with 2 recruiters via phone, a team member via Skype and the hiring manager via phone and in-person. The process was a bit exhausting and time consuming for the number of interviews. I understand KPMG wants to ensure the candidate is the right fit.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Not very technical, more get to know you style. Pre-interview dinner to get to know you will be interviewing you and then a conversation about yourself during the actual interview the next day.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter within maybe less than a week of applying for the position online. After a very brief phone with the recruiter (asked about compensation, a little bit about resume) I received an invitation two days later to interview. Interviewed with coordinator, then quality control lead. Was later called back to interview with the manager. Looking for someone with good customer service skills. Note: Salary listed online is for the role of Senior Administrative Assistant and is higher for that for this Administrative Assistant.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview Questions: Have you ever had to deal with bullying, Was there a time where you had to share best practices, Tell me a little bit about your current position, How do you handle multiple urgent tasks at the same time, have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer...expect a few technical questions about how to perform a task in Word or what to look for when formatting a document.   1 Answer