Kohl's Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,111 of over 4,111.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Vestal, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kohl's (Vestal, NY)

Interview

It was a group interview, no specific job based questions were asked. Mostly it was about dealing with customers, managers and protocols, and customer service. Interview process itself took about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • If I was on register, and a customer really needed my help with something, what would I do?
    1 Answer

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Very easy. Met with store manager and they asked a few questions about myself and my goals. They asked when I could start a few days later. HR process took a while but I started within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kohl's

Join the conversation on

Consulting

2m

a

Senior Project Manager

🐠, who here shops at Nordstrom? Where will you put it among H&M, Macys, Kohls or other big box retailers in fashion, trendyness and potential to not go JCP or Sears’s route of going bankrupt in near future?

15 Comments

Join the conversation on

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

I applied for extra session work. I applied on-line. The interview was on the phone. The process was easy, nice and fast. I didn’t not think how simply is the process. It was big surprise for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

We had a group interview where they asked several questions and we all took turns answering. Some questions were regarding how we might handle a customer experience. The whole process was very laid back and everyone appeared comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Very kind lady interviewed me, she could tell I was nervous a little due to my anxiety but she was very understanding and accommodating. I felt very at ease talking with her and everyone else I had contact with were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • How long I worked places, why I left, how open I am to being called in

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

by phone, good, honest, straight to the point needing seasonal help, but with only 20 hours per week guaranteed. Professional interviewer respected my explaining I needed more than 20 hours per week.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to listen to customers?

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

It was very laid back and chill. I enjoyed the conversations I had with the manager and knew I would fit in well. They asked about my past work experiences and if I’ve ever worked in retail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

It was okay, they brought me back to a room and two interviewers asked questions. Not stellar but not terrible either. They have you walk around the store for a bit while they discuss and they interview several candidates at once.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Super relaxed process. Asked typical interview questions and wanted to make sure you could multitask and handle learning different jobs. They really just want you to be flexible and customer focused

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? How have you handled a difficult customer?

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

My interview with the company Kohls was via zoom where I met with a company representative, it was a brief (15 min) interview. She was very kind and made me feel welcomed which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,111 Interviews