Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Interview Questions

Interviews at Kohl's

3,854 Interview Reviews

2.1

Interview

The interview process was good and they ask good questions about work history and knowing more about you. They tell you more about the job and the things would do everyday.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I joined Sophomore Career Expo, got a phone interview in July and had a final round interview in early October. Pretty standard interview process, a couple of behavioral questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you found a company, what would be the 3 characteristics/values of your company?   Answer Question

Interview

Met at the career fair, take home coding quiz. Then 2 Onsite interviews. The onsite interviews were well planned and managed. We were given food and refreshments, the process took around 3 -4 hours.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward starting with an online pre-recorded segment style I am assuming due to covid. After that round, I was submitted to the district manager and interviewed again.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Was brought into the back room and was asked the normal questions that are asked in an interview. A question that was asked was why do you want this job

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone. It was scheduled several days in advance. The person was a manager at kohls. Super simple questions. The interview lasted probably like fifteen to twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at kohl's.   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Quick 30 minute interview going over sales/customer service experience and how you could help the company going forward. Also if you were willing to take part in loading/unloading of truck .

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Quick interview. Group interview during the holidays. Situational based questions. Went around the room and answered them individually. Straight to the point. Afterwards asked for our availability and was good to go.

Interview Questions

Interview

it was a group interview. there was about 10 people and they would ask us questions and we would go around in a circle. i liked the method. felt like a discussion.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high pressure situations   1 Answer

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Interview

This was a group interview, where the interviewer asked several of us questions at the same time. It was difficult to have a back and forth conversation because of this method.