Lockheed Martin Systems Integration & Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Systems Integration & Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Integration & Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Boulder, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied for position in the middle of March. I was contacted a month later directly by the manager wanting to schedule a phone interview. A week later I spoke with the manager and tow other engineers that were on the team. I was asked about my background, experience with software integration, and overall career goals. It wasn't a difficult interview although because my background was strictly hardware based integration I wasn't sure if software would be something I could pick up with my limited testing background in it. The manager was great, helped me out with all my communications, and really worked well with me in wanting to be sure I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

It was a good offer but I found another opportunity that I felt better suited for and that matched my career goals.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Systems Integration/Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Cape Canaveral, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

I met with several recruiters from different On-Campus and Conference Events. I really wanted a job in Cape Canaveral, and applied to all the job postings online from there. Also applied via my College's Career Website. I got in touch with every recruiter I ever met asking if they could send my resume out to the Cape's HR. In December, I got a call from a recruiter asking if I'd want to come out to the Cape to interview and I said yes! I interviewed with two different departments, each of which had two interviewers. It was all laid back and easy. I got a call the next day that I was going to be offered a job.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Do you like hands-on work? Tell me about your senior Design. Favorite class?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I was happy with the offer.