Lockheed Martin Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Material Handler Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Bakersfield, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

First comes a phone call from a manager, then if you garner interest they call back to sit down in person. Sit down interview takes about 90 minutes. In depth review of your resume strong points and many scenario-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever found yourself in a leadership situation above your pay grade? Explain using the STAR method...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Greensboro, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Wonderful process as it was very inviting and did not leave me feeling uncomfortable. It was a very personal experience, one on one, and I left confident that I had proven my abilities and worth to the organization. All questions asked were dealing with abilities to work in a team environment and handle technical applications within an logistics environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      What is your experience with aviation logistics?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

the prescreening form is a common tool we use to help sort out candidates before the resumes are reviewed by the hiring manager. Completing one isn't necessarily a guarantee that you'll be contacted for an interview. Currently, organizations purchase and use the majority of recruiting and hiring technologies separately, which increases cost, manual effort and chance of error, company officials said.