Sears Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,937 of over 2,937.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Application and online test, followed by call a few days later for an in person interview (pre-covid), with two people, one of whom would be the supervisor. Interview conducted in an office, for about fifteen minutes, including resume questions and what-if scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • What is your familiarity with electronics and how would you assist a customer in finding a product to suit their needs?
    Answer Question

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Stressed the importance of sales. Originally was hired for seasonal but was top in sales so they ended up keeping me. Interviewed one on one and seemed to really need people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

The interview process was smooth, literally was asked 5 questions and got the job. Sears was a company that focus a lot on sales and getting people to apply for credit cards so sales and marketing skills was useful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

bem direto. Eles usaram técnicas de entrevista da época. diga a eles seus interesses e o que você pode trazer para a organização deles. não importa muito, pois esta empresa agora entrou em falência

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

The interview process lasted only about 20 minutes. They asked general interview questions but then asked more in-depth questions such as "What would you do if a customer is unhappy?"

Interview Questions
  • How would you pitch one of our store credit cards to a customer?

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Manager was nice and friendly. I felt comfortable during the entire process. Questions were pretty typical, the standard where you see yourself in 5 years, what are your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful