Sears Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017
2,618 Interview Reviews

2.3

Member Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

First phone screen was chill, just a behavioral interview. Be prepared to explain your resume content. Waiting to get a call back now. Glad to see that many teams follow scrum.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Meridian, MS) in December 2017.

Interview

Thought the interview went pretty good and the lady liked me, told me I was gonna come back for a second interview that was a lie got a email said I wasn't moving forward with them

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call, went in and interviewed with Cashier Manager. Questions were very easy and pretty basic and simple. Why should we hire you, why do you want to work here, give me examples of good customer service, how would you provide that, etc.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

The process took 4 days. I did my application online and received an email from an HR recruiter about a hiring event but missed it because i didn't open that email until the day of and it was already over. I was contacted again the next day and he offered to get me an interview confirmed prior the last holiday hiring event.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

First, they sent me email to schedule the interview time, then I had two interviews in the same day with different person, they asked really decent questions and I got hired right away. It is really easy because they need people. A week later, I had the orientation to know about the company and my job. In the same day, they gave me my work schedule and I started to work there the same week.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself. what is your goal in two years. Do you know about sears credit card.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sears.

Interview

Prior to the interview there were several online assessments on professional acumen, psychological analysis, IQ test and basic math and problem solving abilities.
    There were 3 stages of interview. Firstly a phone screen by the national HR manager followed by Skype interview with the regional operations manager and program director and then a final personal face to face interview with the store manager. After approval in all the stages there was a drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about prior work experience and personal background including education. There were questions on how to solve specific issues in business.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Went smooth, interviewer was really nice, walked me through the processes and i got the job on the spot, said i had to receive an email to go get the drug test done. Simple and easy.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Referred by an employee and received a link soon to finish a personality test online. Then, about two weeks later, was connected by the recruiter to schedule a phone interview with manager. The phone took about 45 min. More like chatting. Then, onsite, which contains four rounds.

Interview Questions

• Most question is about the experience. There is a case interview for onsite. Several basic SQL and Excel questions. Not difficult but should be confident.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

after submitting the online app they email quickly asking you to attend an interview in the HR office with the operations manager. The process is very quick and the interview was very easy, not intimidating at all. They mainly ask about how well you handle stress and how you interact with people. you pretty much draw from real life situations.

Backroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sears (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

It's pretty short and simple process. I mainly just dress up for the interview and shake the interviewer's hand. The interviewer only ask me 2 questions during the interview. It's for the position of Backroom Associate.

Interview Questions

• What was your past job experience?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer