Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,213 Interview Reviews

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then a couple weeks later, I went directly to the store and asked about my application status. An interview was set up for the following week.

Basic, laid back interview with quite a bit of questions concerning specific instances in my life and how I overcame a particular problem. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to overcome a difficult situation? etc   1 Answer
    • When is a time you had to switch between tasks? etc   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Olathe, KS).

Interview

I filled out an application and turned it in to the store. I got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I sat down with an assistant manager for an interview. She asked me several questions and got to know me a little bit to see if I would be a good fit. I was working on a register within a week.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Help Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bannockburn, IL).

Interview

There was a quick 20 min multiple choice test. The test required you to answer some basic trouble shooting steps of mostly peripheral devices. The rest of the interview were basic "why do you want to work here" questions.

Interview Questions

• What does plug and play mean?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was very easy and short. Fairly simple questions, no need to over think anything. They were looking for someone who has a positive attitude and willing to work evening shifts.

SFL'S Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Plano, TX).

Interview

After filling out the application online I was called and asked to complete a skills test in store. After my skills test I was called again to set up an interview time. My interview was short and easy. I was offered the job after 15 minutes.

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Talk to a recruiter, set up interview with Managers, 2 people in on the interview, then got the call and offer from the recruiter a few days later. Very easy process

Interview Questions

• Behavior based, tell me a time when? steps you took? outcome?   1 Answer

Patient Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Walgreens (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview was average. I wouldn't say it was easy nor was it extremely hard. I had to interview with H R and then Team manager and the managers assistant

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Apply online, called the next day and set up an interview for the following day. Very nice Manager, it was comfortable she asked a series of questions of how I responded to situations as well as my own work style.

Interview Questions

• If a manager or lead tells you a different way to do your job, how would you respond?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens in July 2017.

Interview

I first applied at a different store. Then later on I decided to apply on the store near me. I already did the assessment test on the first store I applied at so the other store was able to pull out my test results. I went to the other store I think on 07/07 then I set up my interview on 07/12. After the interview, the manager told me he'll call me on 07/14. I was surprised when I checked my emails and found out they offered me the position on 07/13. So I filled a form online for my background check then I called the store and asked about the drug test and told the manager I can pick-up the form the following day and I did and finished the drug test on the same day. With all my excitement, I called the store again on 07/19 and asked for my results and the management on duty told me everything came out good! I went to the store and fill-out the forms electronically for my employment on 07/20 which is today and tomorrow 07/21 is my first day onboard! That was a fast process and I wasn't expecting it! I hope I'll be happy with the company!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online then halfway through you are asked to come in to finish the assessment test in the store. The store manager interviewed me right away. Asked 5 situational questions ( Tell me about a time) got the offer on the spot

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online and then completed the in-store assessment 2 weeks later. The same day of the assessment, I got called back for an interview the following day. Interview was very casual, just asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time when a customer was dissatisfied with your work?   Answer Question