Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017
2,287 Interview Reviews

2.3

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Apply for the position or get nominated by your Store Manager. Window is only open for a small period once a year, if you don't get the job you have to wait an entire year before you even have the chance to go for it again. Interviewers were other local Store Managers, very rigid, not a lot of eye contact, in a tiny room that resembled an interrogation room.

Interview Questions

• What was a circumstance where you had trouble with a specific employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was average. Most definitely prepare yourself for some tough questions. Do your research, and everything should go smoothly. The manager was incredibly kind, so I felt more comfortable answering my questions without feeling this heavy weight on my shoulders.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you overcame a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Interview

1 interview with the manager. They were very kind and made me feel calm even as I kept stumbling over my words because I was nervous. Took about 15 minutes and I got a call back two days later.

Interview Questions

Interview

Just ask you some simple questions then you are hired. I don't even realize what happened, they told me to sign the contract. And you may see a few college students doing part time.

Photo Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Hiring process was great. They asked me few questions about my schedule and asked me few behavior question. The process was simple and was able to get the job.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had a difficulty with coworker   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Very laid back interview, had to meet with owner of the store, and just went into detail about what the job entails. Nothing out of the ordinary for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at Walgreens?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Olive Branch, MS) in September 2017.

Interview

It's true what people say about these interviews. They're extremely hard. The interviewer asked me very hard questions, but he helped me calm down. It was an ok interview, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work at Walgreens?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens (Joliet, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed and received a call to come in for an interview 3 weeks later. Went in and the whole interview lasted about 20 minutes. Store manager was super nice and the overall interview was a breeze.

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL).

Interview

Prior to applying for the position, I worked for 5 years as a cashier for Walgreens. My store manager at the time, helped me with getting into the Assistant Manager Trainee program, and the process took about a week. Because I was already in the system, the transition from cashier to assistant manager trainee happened instantly.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Very difficult interview, was interviewed by assistant manager but store manager was also present. They had a list of categories each having a different set of questions. Was questioned first on my resume and past job experiences then asked about 5-10 customer service questions which were very lengthy and difficult. More questions asked, can't recall though.

Interview Questions

• Why Walgreens?   Answer Question
    • Do you know the pay/position you applied for?   1 Answer
    • A time you helped someone having trouble, how did you approach problem, how did they react?   Answer Question
    • You notice a coworker having trouble completing their tasks because not feeling well, what would you do, how would you approach situation, what response are you hoping to get?   Answer Question
    • A time you were inspired(dont remember word?) by something. What was the cause and what was the effect from it? (I did not word correctly but it was awkwardly structured/said. I believe I made it simpler)   Answer Question