Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,664 Interview Reviews

2.3

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Shreveport, LA).

Interview

Too long to endure.There were many people applying for the job and they sometimes mislead you into thinking the job is one thing when it is commission. Many people do not want to do back breaking work like that. Trying to convince someone to buy a product. That is too much.

Community Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Duluth, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

It was different from other interviews. They are focusing on asking the question about some decisions you made in some situations. But the whole process is actually very laid back and relax. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you confront your friend.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2015.

Interview

Typical interview. Make sure you practice and understand the STAR method. Also make sure that you have good examples of customer service examples. Don't be nervous just be yourself and be honest.

Interview Questions

• How did you guide a team member that was not on the same page as you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Jose, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was recruited at college career fair,. You talk to some of the store managers directly, there are no Human Resource specialists. You put your name down and an interview time available. There was not much of a criteria for screening candidates. They were very open to all students. The interview was confirmed through email and took place on campus. The interview questions were all behavioral questions. I was called several months later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with someone that was difficult to work with? How did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (Brea, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I met Walgreens rep at a Career Fair held by Cal State Fullerton's Marketing Dept. Gave them my resume and got call from the District Manager a couple weeks later to setup for interview and finish the application process. Walgreens cannot interview intern unless s/he complete the application online. The computer system was slow and got some issues when I applied, so it took me 2-3 weeks trying to finish the application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one example when you have to deal with a hostile customer. What did you do? How was the outcome?   Answer Question

Interview

You are interviewed by a store manager or district manager. They ask basic behavioral questions. The application process is stressful. I had an application error so I had to start over including a long assessment and I wasn't the only one with the problem. After application process you are asked to take a drug test and then you are offered the job if you pass.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you showed great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Gainesville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Very easy
    simple behavioral based interview
    Got interviewed after college fair. Every step was easy and straight forward. First they asked a few questions during the initial interview about background, etc. then they will ask a series of questions about what you will bring to the company and what makes you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in your life where you had to make a hard decision   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Elizabeth, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

A quick phone interview and then an interview with 3 managers or district managers. Then finally an interview with the district manager of the desired location. The process was a little lengthy but I was also finishing a semester of college. Overall it was easy they asked questions that made you tell a story about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (Corvallis, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair. I gave them my resume and they called me later that evening and scheduled an interview the next morning. The interview was really straightforward and had generic questions. I had to also pass a skills assessment online and pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had a conflict with another coworker and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a set hourly wage, there wasn't room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to interview with the district manager. The district manager asked me about myself and my education. He asked what I knew about Walgreens and the internship. He also asked if it was a company I would like to work for after graduation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work as a team to overcome an obstacle   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond a customers expectations   Answer Question