Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,947 Interview Reviews

2.3

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Shreveport, LA).

Interview

Too long to endure.There were many people applying for the job and they sometimes mislead you into thinking the job is one thing when it is commission. Many people do not want to do back breaking work like that. Trying to convince someone to buy a product. That is too much.

Community Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Duluth, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

It was different from other interviews. They are focusing on asking the question about some decisions you made in some situations. But the whole process is actually very laid back and relax. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you confront your friend.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (Rockville, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied in January. Heard back in April. Received a call from a store manager to come in to a store to finish application. Went in and was tested on various topics such as customer service and even math. Received a call a few days later notifying me that I passed the test and asking me to come in for an actual interview. Interview was pretty easy, questions on previous experience in customer service and my career goals in the future. It was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Phone Behavioral Interview. I had an interview in a confrence call with three Community Leaders. They just asked behavioral questions based on my past exexperiences. About a month after the interview I recieved an offer from one of the community Leaders.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to solve a conflict   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (Brea, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I met Walgreens rep at a Career Fair held by Cal State Fullerton's Marketing Dept. Gave them my resume and got call from the District Manager a couple weeks later to setup for interview and finish the application process. Walgreens cannot interview intern unless s/he complete the application online. The computer system was slow and got some issues when I applied, so it took me 2-3 weeks trying to finish the application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one example when you have to deal with a hostile customer. What did you do? How was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Jose, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was recruited at college career fair,. You talk to some of the store managers directly, there are no Human Resource specialists. You put your name down and an interview time available. There was not much of a criteria for screening candidates. They were very open to all students. The interview was confirmed through email and took place on campus. The interview questions were all behavioral questions. I was called several months later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with someone that was difficult to work with? How did you handle it   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2015.

Interview

Typical interview. Make sure you practice and understand the STAR method. Also make sure that you have good examples of customer service examples. Don't be nervous just be yourself and be honest.

Interview Questions

• How did you guide a team member that was not on the same page as you?   Answer Question

Interview

You are interviewed by a store manager or district manager. They ask basic behavioral questions. The application process is stressful. I had an application error so I had to start over including a long assessment and I wasn't the only one with the problem. After application process you are asked to take a drug test and then you are offered the job if you pass.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you showed great customer service.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Friendly and encouraging, easy flow of conversation. One of the better interviews I've ever had. Reviewing the STAR/behavioral interview process was helpful, but Walgreens also informs you before the interview and right at the beginning of the interview what to expect. Also was informed of the next steps assuming the hiring process went forward once the interview was done, which was nice

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to break difficult news to someone.   Answer Question

Interview

There is online training that has to be done, you can either complete it on their website by logging in, or they have you do it in the office before your interview. After that they interview you, by asking a series of questions

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style do you think is the best?   Answer Question