Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only implement one A or B, but not both - which do you choose to implement.

11 Answers

I reference the Product Plan and select the component w/ the higher priority. The interview says "There is no Product Plan." I say "I select the one w/ the higher ROI." They say "there is no ROI." I say "then I choose the component whose manager has the best rationale."

I would say to do my own research

I would say whichever is more valuable to customer & gives competitive advantage to Amazon.

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

how did you handle people who don't co-operate?

2 Answers

What would I do to improve and ensure product quality if given the job?

2 Answers

How do you manage people resisting change yet the leadership is requesting output that requires something difference.

2 Answers

You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

3 Answers

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

4 Answers

How do you define project plan?

110 of 90,214 Interview Questions