Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Process Engineer

Process Engineer Interview Questions

1,958

Process engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a situation where you had to navigate a difficult political landscape.

3 Answers

I explained some issues on my current project.

I described my situation when I first entered my last job. The established members of my team weren't very receptive to new authority but I was able to show them the respect and support that they needed in order to gain their trust and make a great work environment.

Stick to the FACTS.

Do you have any questions for me?

3 Answers

A batch of wafers are getting cleaned in acid, aqueous and drying environments and a technician calls you in the middle of the night reporting that the wafers are having an unusual number of defects. How do solve the problem and what advice do you give the technician?

3 Answers

You are in charge of building a pipeline 200 miles from the ocean to a refinery and there is a mountain range in the way. What issues are involved in this project?

3 Answers

Can Si be used to make LEDs ?

3 Answers

The panel interview make it very difficult to concentrate. Several ppl attacked the candidates at once. They ask a lot of technical question on how you overcome difficult projects that you encountered. They dont offer water, breaks or comfortable conference room

2 Answers

How many barbers to cut men's hair in a city of 2 million people?

2 Answers

Questions were basically from my PhD thesis: graphene devices . lithographic fabrication + etching + plasma generation 1.Describe about your research. What kind of photoresist was used? How does dry etching (RIE etch) works.. the setup. Any proble m during research and approach to solve. etcs.

What's baye's theorem?

2 Answers

Most unexpected: what are the 2 golden rules of an op amp (I’m a mechanical engineer)?

110 of 1,958 Interview Questions