Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Process Engineer Interview Questions

1,756

Process engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a situation where you had to navigate a difficult political landscape.

3 Answers

I explained some issues on my current project.

I described my situation when I first entered my last job. The established members of my team weren't very receptive to new authority but I was able to show them the respect and support that they needed in order to gain their trust and make a great work environment.

Stick to the FACTS.

A batch of wafers are getting cleaned in acid, aqueous and drying environments and a technician calls you in the middle of the night reporting that the wafers are having an unusual number of defects. How do solve the problem and what advice do you give the technician?

3 Answers

Do you have any questions for me?

3 Answers

You are in charge of building a pipeline 200 miles from the ocean to a refinery and there is a mountain range in the way. What issues are involved in this project?

3 Answers

Can Si be used to make LEDs ?

3 Answers

If you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken down car, how can you determine what the problem is?

3 Answers

If an ice cube melts in water, does the water level rise or fall? Explain with details.

3 Answers

What is the net charge of a plasma?

2 Answers

At what rotational speed do turbopumps operate?

2 Answers

You are revamping a petroleum refinery and the expected flow is 2 x its original volume rate. What is the expected pressure drop as a multiple of the original design.

110 of 1,756 Interview Questions