Citibank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.9

Summer Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had a phone interview. The interview was average and I was asked only 3 questions. The interviewer appeared to be somewhat straightforward and not supportive. It was two quantitative brain teasers and a project based question.

ETL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

Got call for technical interview, hiring manager took the interview at the office, after 2 weeks HR interview on phone. But took time to release the offer. After few follow ups they released the offer. Not much documentation was involved.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citibank (Irving, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter about my interest in meeting with the local Audit Director for an Audit Manager position at Citibank. Later that week, I met with local Audit Director and another audit manager before being contacted by HR for a final interview and an employment offer was discussed. I accepted the offer and negotiations over salary unsued.

Interview Questions

• Past work experiences, educational accomplishments and certifications.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citibank.

Interview

I got a call from a Citibank recruiter we had a phone interview. I passed the phone interview process. So she then passed me along to meet with a store manager and assistant manager. It was a regular conversation just getting to know me.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

The interview process was simple. I met with the branch manager and we went over various skills, and questions that pertained to the job. At the end the manager brought in one of the head tellers that I would be answering directly to in order to get acquainted.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem arise between you and a fellow employee?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Irving, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Very brief phone interview. Pleasant interviewer.

I would like to add that the interview is only the tip of the iceberg. The background checks (there are two), drug screen, fingerprints. The Treasury file background check is extensive, they dig all around your background so be truthful about everything because they will find things and ask for clarification.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult co- worker. Wanted to know the issue and my resolve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Great offer, no need!

ICG Summer Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citibank (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was chilled. This was my first round interview so they just wanted to know overall about you like how much you enjoyed school, tell them about your experience at school and in your classes, your critical thinking, etc

Interview Questions

• If you lined up all the people head to told around the equator, how many layers would you think they were?   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Credit Cards Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview.
    They had a general information session by the HR, slides and questions round. They had called me in for an interview before the information session.

First, a 20 minute HR round, followed by a half hour technical round by the Director of the hiring team.
    Very cordial and good team

Interview Questions

• How do credit cards make money?   Answer Question
    • Credit cards PnL   Answer Question
    • Did you ever have a conflict working in a team, if yes, how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • If you noticed anyone in your team resorting to unethical practices, how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy the application process was tedious and long there was a drug test fingerprinting trainings some tests phone interview emailing back and forth the entire process took a month to wait for the background check and drug test I had to verify my previous jobs send W-2 documents etc

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an upset customer   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Roy, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received an invitation to take some online tests. The tests were alphanumeric matching, basic math, and customer service type questions. After I passed that, I was called for an interview. I went to an in-person interview and met with a team manager. He asked about my experience and asked some basic "what would you do" type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question