Kroger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lapeer, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kroger (Lapeer, MI) in January 2020.

Interview

Apply, get an email to contact them. You then do a phone interview from there you do an interview at the store you applied with the hiring manager and if hired go to orientation

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   3 Answers

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

I filled an online job application at kroger website, after a 10 days I got an email saying that they would like to proceed with a phone interview and respond to the email within 48 hours. I didn't go through the interview yet

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Orem, UT) in April 2020.

Interview

Go in, talk about if you're a good fit make sure youre proffesional in all aspects, youll most likely be signing paperwork at the end, the truth is most places like this will hire you as long as youre reliable

Produce Clerk Interview

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and easy. The HR manager was very friendly and made the experience less intimidating, as this was my first interview. Overall, it was a fine experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

It was very simple. They asked where I've worked before, asked if I did drugs, and then hired me on the spot based on my experience. They also asked about my availability and were fine with working around my college schedule.

Grocery Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

I applied online on a Monday. I called the recruitment number on Wednesday to schedule an interview. I was told to call back on Friday. I did and I had an interview set up for the following Monday. I showed up for my interview and the interviewer wasn't there. I was asked to leave my info and they would contact me as soon as possible. I called the recruitment number on Tuesday and they scheduled my Interview at a location 30 minutes away. I was told it was a group interview. I was the only one there. The interviewer came in 15 mins late and then left in the middle of my interview for 30 minutes. I got the job.

Retail Sales Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Conroe, TX) in April 2020.

Interview

It was a group interview, focusing on personality of each applicant. The hiring manager was very kind and asked clear, concise questions. After interviewing each applicant, they offered us all positions.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you did something kind for someone?   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Lyon, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kroger (South Lyon, MI) in April 2020.

Interview

I was emailed a number to call which directed me to Kroger's hiring call center. Talked with a representative for a little bit. She in turn let South Lyon Kroger managers know about me and gave them my number. I received a call from Liaa the next day. Had face to face interview with her at the store. She sent me email so I could go through a background process. I was sweating a little bit, but I passed. 2 days later, I got the call stating I got the job .

Interview Questions

• My experience. My availabilty.   1 Answer

IT Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2020.

Interview

Succinct and well coordinated. The Glassdoor posting was very similar to their description. So the Glassdoor posting was good prep for the interview. I plan to continue to use Glassdoor as one of my vehicles for gathering potential opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for another job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Very easy. The hiring manager talked to me and then decided to proceed with hiring me. It was very basic. There wasn’t much pressure and it was very relaxed.

Retail Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

There has been no interview yet, I am told from the manager at the store that i do have the skills. They are just waiting for the process to take place. Please hurry up the process.