Kroger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2018
1,737 Interview Reviews

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Group Interview, 3 questions each, interviewed in the breakroom, was not too difficult questions. there was a total of three other interviewees and one hiring manager interviewing us. the interview lasted about 30 minutes then they began handing out store information.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kroger?   2 Answers

Fuel Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

It was quickly that i received a call back for interveiw. Group interveiw, if you revieced the job they would call you to a different room at the same time and ask you do you accept or decline.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Easy with no hurdles. They don't seem to have much of a standard here. As long as your not a drug user you can fail. It should be more extensive

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

I called them and they had me come in for an interview. It was my first job so I didn't have much to say. I stuttered but they still gave me a job. It was pretty good if I'm being honest.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

General and simple questions. They asked questions about what are your strengths and weaknesses, why you picked Kroger, what stands you out from the crowd. Was hired right then and there, went through a drug test and was trained for two weeks prior to working.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses?

Why Kroger?

What stands you out?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Conyers, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Job fair. Group interview with 2 other people. No questions were asked. Just manager asking about availability and telling us about Kroger. Pretty laid back environment. Went in nervous came out better than I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Newnan, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

I did a phone interview a week and a half after sending in my online application. They asked a few questions such as my availability and what position I wanted. The person on the other end originally signed me up for the produce clerk position. When I went to my interview 2 days later, I was offered a cashiering position instead since I'm still in college out-of-state. I accepted, considering how for both I was getting the same amount of pay and hours (12-28 hours a week and $9/hr). Pending the background check, I will have orientation sometime next week!

Interview Questions

• What would you do for Kroger?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Easy! 3 interviews, 2 face to face, panel interview, phone interview. They wanted to make sure you can handle working with a union and understand the grocery business, customer service and you will show up to work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with general behavioral questions, and then was called for a second round of interview at the office. Included behavioral questions and as well as on my experience listed out on my resume.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Mobile, AL).

Interview

It was very easy and simple. You sat down and answered a few questions then you took a test and the computer. Very simple for most people to be honest. It was no longer than 2 days to get back to me

Interview Questions

• Probably asking thingds like why do you want to work here can be difficult.   Answer Question