Kroger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and after a week heard back from the nurse that was going to interview me by email, then had a personal one on one with her. Very lax interview, with question centering around customer services and patient care.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with telling a customer no?   6 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Spring, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I went in and they just asked a few basic questions, when I can start, if I am okay with this schedule, easy stuff. They did a mouth swab drug test on the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Alexandria, LA) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy process and did not take long at all. After the interview i was asked to wait a week for a background check. After that the woman called me a week later and yold me i was hired.

Over Night Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for 11 a.m. and I arrived at 10:45 a.m. I waited almost 30 minutes before the store manager brought me into his office. I was asked very basic questions such pertaining to my retail experience, availability, and anything that'll prevent me from not arriving to work if I was to be hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me this pen?   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Oak Ridge, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call to come in for interview and testing. Was offered position after testing and interview, completed on-site drug screening. Had to wait for background check and drug screening to come back in order to start training.

Interview Questions

• Asked average questions about handling conflict issues in previously held positions and jobs.   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kroger (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

I am already an insider here but have applied for numerous jobs. I had four, yes 4 interviews for this particular job. I was fairly confident I had it, I was supposed to hear about their decision when they returned from an overseas buying trip, but I got a generic letter in the mail a couple days later saying thanks but no thanks. I was appaled given I have worked here 20 years and they can’t set two minutes aside to tell me in person somehow, or even keep their word about making the decision. End of story, I will not try again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger in May 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview. If you are selected to continue then you just prepare a 5-10 minute presentation on the company leadership model and interview with 3 Kroger managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you demonstrate the Kroger leadership model with your associates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I interviewed at Kroger (Louisville, KY) in March 2012.

Interview

It is a 2-3 interview process with a test online

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your supervisory skills and how they relate to this potetial   Answer Question

Negotiation

I looked at my future needs

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

3 person panel style interview. All questions were behaviorally based and the questions asked were rotated evenly between each of the three individuals conducting the interview. The process took around 45 minutes, and very few questions involved company numerical or procedures. The individuals conducting the interview made the surroundings feel comfortable, and it wasn't intimidating. Overall the atmosphere was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to reprimand an employee   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating the pay. It was discussed before the interview took place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg Township, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Hamburg Township, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to fill out an online application and aptitude test before showing up to the walk in interview. When I arrived I had to redo both. They could not find it in there system.