Mastercard Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 912 interviews

Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Starts with online test and after clearing test there was one on-site interview. The online test consist of mcq on technical and aptitude part. The interview was mostly resume based and questions on your favourite subjects asked. Good understanding of your projects will make u clear this round

Interview Questions
  • Favourite subjects questions project explaination
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Pune)

Interview

Very Disappointing Experience ! After clearing online assessment, HR setup the L1 Technical interview. Till this point everything went smoothly. L1 Technical interview (45mins) was majorly focused on my past experience, relevant projects, few coding questions and few theoretical concepts of Java. The Interviewer seemed pretty satisfied with my answers and I was told that HR will provide me the update soon. Almost 15 days have passed but HR has not provided any update so far. They did not bother to answer calls or reply to my followup mails. My advise to Mastercard HR's would be to stop wasting the time and efforts of really sincere candidates ! Please have the courtesy to atleast let the candidate know the status of his/her application (cleared/on-hold/rejected) as we have spent precious hours to get this job ! DONT TREAT YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYEES LIKE TRASH !

Interview Questions
  • L1 Technical interview (45mins) was majorly focused on my past experience, relevant projects, few coding questions and few theoretical concepts of Java.

Mastercard

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Applied for a Software Developer contract role through a recruitment agency. Interview started with some technical questions and then followed by a coding test on an A4 size paper. Then I got response a few days later saying I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions
  • Classic .Net interview questions; what's difference between interface and abstract class etc.

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Includes to rounds: Technical & HR+ CV based. The technical round included questions based on my projects, java related, aspirations and few puzzles. HR and CV based: overall expectations of the company and various CV based questions. Also few questions to evaluate personality traits

Interview Questions
  • Work experience, technical questions (Java based), few puzzles

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

I was asked which was my preferred programming language. My answer was Java. The whole interview was based on questions on Java and a few of my projects. It also included a live coding round on CodePair. Basic Questions on oops concepts and java basics including constructors, garbage collection, virtual classes, interfaces, overloading, etc. I was asked to code a question on CodePair wherein I was given two sorted arrays I had to merge the and find median and mean of the same and print answer in floating points with the given number of decimal digits. I was able to code it and answer most of the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mastercard (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2020

Interview

Pros: - the hiring process goes very fast after you connect with HR - online assessments are quite relatable to the position you apply to Cons: - sometimes HRs mismatch the candidates with the positions

Interview Questions
  • - In your favourite programming language (Python or PHP preferred): a. Write code that will find a duplicate value in an array. b. Do the same for dictionaries.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (New York, NY)

Interview

Great experience interviewing with Mastercard! Initial "get to know you" phone interview led to 2 separate behavioral interviews, a standard technical interview, and a final 4-part interview. I was kept in the know on the status of the interview process at all times.

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard in Nov 2020

Interview

Was asked average technical question on java spring and spring boot, few question on hibernate and rest API, mostly they are working with CI CD technic so mastercard expecting the devops knowledge such as kubernet jenkins

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

It was a 30 minute interview and I was asked mostly technical questions about data structures, algorithms, and Object Oriented Programming. At the end the interviewer left me time to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Saint Louis, MO) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interviewer asks about your resume and then asks you technical questions regarding the C programming language. They also asked about some basics of object-oriented programming. There was no actual programming done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews