Mastercard Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastercard Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mastercard

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastercard (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Firstly, there was an online objective test which is of 1 hour duration. Questions were based on quantitative aptitude, verbal, technical. Shortlisted students were called for the technical interview which is mostly based on resume. Then, a few questions to code and some questions from java,C.. whatever you write in resume. Then, I was called for HR round which is a very friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is garbage collection in Java?
    How do you do that in C?
    Questions on HashMap
    Data transmission using packets   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mastercard

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard.

Interview

The most unresponsive HR I've ever seen. Applied online, got an email from recruiter who scheduled for a initial screening call. Did not call. No message no nothing. Followed up through email to figure out whats going on. Got a response a business day after, and scheduled a call few hours later. Said she would get back in 2 - 3 days. A week has passed. Nothing. I'm sort of glad that I'm not wasting my time through the interview process. Even the bigger tech companies are more responsive.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Contacted by the software project manager directly.

First the call start later than original time, but understand the interviewer might is busy at work so that is fine.

Had a phone interview mainly on some background and describing past experiences.

The interviewer said the next step is to move on to a online test.

Instructions given were not clear and no meeting invite sent. We did agree on the date and time during the phone interview but in the end the interviewer just ghosted when the day comes. Tried to contact the interviewer via email but no response.

This interview process is just very unprofessional and is the worst interview so far.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the recruiter .I was interviewed at their office ,time could be chosen as per convenience , I got the feedback for the interview very late

Interview Questions

• java development experience   1 Answer