Northwestern Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Financial Representative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Chico, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Easily communicated 3 interview process. Takes about 1 month total from start to end. There is behavior and skill-based assessment that is completed online prior to the first interview to see if you are the right fit for the company. Overall smooth sailing interview process.

Interview Questions

• How can you bring value to Northwestern Mutual? How did you hear about us? What do you know about Northwestern Mutual?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

Calm professional environment - meet with several people. It took about three hours to complete. Left the building with a good understanding of what the job entailed

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

They are extremely well managed at the top of the firm. Interview process was great. Met a few managing partners and learned a lot about the company. Due to covid it was all over zoom, they would have been much better in person.

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

The first interview was getting to know you and more about the position, standard questions. Last two interviews are for you to figure out if you really want the position. Recieve homework to do opon returning for the third interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

3 interviews, first two informational and get-to-know you, third you had to complete surveys about the job. The surveys were with people who you know and they were essentially a character judge based in friends to see if you would be a good fit.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Franklin, WI).

Interview

I applied through the official website and the process took about two weeks. the interview was very basic, it starts with a 30 minutes phone call with the recruiter describing the main role of the company, the position qualifications and requirements, and the interview process. They did ask also about my availability and my status whether I need visa sponsorship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Boston, MA) in May 2020.

Interview

Very basic phone interview to gain information about you and your background, gave a homework assignment to give a survey too family members, second interview went over the surveys and discussed more

Interview Questions

Interview

Three part interview. First part was a phone screen from HR. Then a normal interview about resume and background. Then final interview with a twenty minute presentation about yourself. Very straight forward and relaxed process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy and straightforward. It was a two-step process - the first interview was with a recruiter, who put me forth to the second round at which point I spoke to the internship program director. They were both friendly and seemed genuinely interested in me, and gave me a good idea of what my responsibilities would be at the company.

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

first by the phone, second one is on the site, no interview questions just a chat about company and opportunities. third one was by the phone with director of recruiting due to stay in home order.

Interview Questions

• standard questions such as tell me about yourself, good and bad qualities, your best achievements, background   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

I had an initial phone call interview where they mainly talked about how great their company is and how they want to help people (which isn't true, they just care about sales). They said they were going to email me for the next steps but they never reached out.