Oracle Associate Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Associate Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

1.9

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle in August 2016.

Interview

I got an email from the campus recruiter to send her an updated copy of my resume, which I did. She was very helpful and gave me some nice pointers at the end of my interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Overall process consisted of two phone interviews, and one in person interview.
    Questions pertained to behavioral sales.

Be gregarious, show good intentions, and build report with the interviewer in order to score bonus points. Sales is about relationship building, and if you can accomplish this during the interview you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences? Why do you want to be in Sales? What prior Sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (Rosslyn, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very fast, had 3 interviews in the time span of less than 2 weeks. Got an offer literally the day of the last interview. Super fast process. The interviews were very laid back and conversational and mostly just describing your resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

It was a easy process, first through initial screening, then a interview at oracle and final interview by phone. The recruiter came to our school, offered me the interview, the interview took place in Austin and after that a week later i got an email saying their going to ask for a 3rd interview by phone and not even an hour later i get an decline email.

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Three phone interviews with Sales Managers from across the U.S. None from the office I was going to work in. Very disjointed process with almost no follow up. Did not know if I was moving along in the interview process, and then would randomly be contacted to set up an interview. After third interview was not told next steps, but received email containing offer about a month later.

Interview Questions

• How I worked in teams versus working alone.   1 Answer

Had more exciting offer. Less pay but more responsibilities and in city I wanted to be in.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to my school's career fair and met three employees from Oracle. I was contacted by a college recruiter within the following two weeks and went through three different interviews. The first interview was over the phone with the college recruiter and was extremely basic. The second interview was over the phone with a sales manager and the questions were very similar to the first interview but with a little more depth. The final interview was in person, on Oracle's campus, and was with another manager. The final interview felt more like a conversation than anything. I was asked one or two situational questions (what would you do if...?) but overall, the questions were basic sales questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you received ten accounts that required locating and contacting human resource managers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted through my university career website, then went on to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went very well, enthusiastic and very friendly. No tough questions, just a bit about my resume and how I found the position/interest in it. Then went on to set up in-person interview. The interview asked me about my resume, elements I learned in each position, interests, etc.

Recruiter did ask me why sales and why Oracle, and after answering her about my interest in both sales and tech, it's as she wanted me to tell her that I had wanted to work there for my entire life.

Passive Aggressive

Went well otherwise, was told that I was an interesting candidate and we would continue contact.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Why not follow in the "path of least resistance" with my major? Why hadn't I shown interest in the senior class committee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (San Luis Obispo, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

two phone interviews. one with a recruiter, another with a manager within the organization. They were both super easy as this is an entry level sales job so as long as you are energetic and have the right attitude you are pretty much in. This was not a hard interview at all, if you don't have the GPA just make it up to get past the first step, they don't check.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Durham, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Literally, one phone call with a recruiter and one phone call with a hiring manager. Easiest hiring interview process I have encountered. They were recruiting out a recent grad college program from my school. They hired like 100 of us at a time as a part of their "Class Of" training program. The interviewing process has gotten harder since they recruited me in Summer 2014. The interview was just all behavioral questions- no knowledge of sales or cold calling required, but I think they have made it more difficult and for people with a sales background now.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have working with customers?   1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with Recruiter basically going over resume and past experiences. about 1 month later another phone interview with the Manager. Received an offer about 3 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Please understand that this is a sales position and know what the job description is!!!   Answer Question

Accepted another offer