Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017
1,122 Interview Reviews

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casselberry, FL

Interview

I got called in for an interview. I was there 10 minutes early. I didn't even have a proper interview. I was asked to fill out a paper application and then go home and do an online one. I did both and never heard back. Waste of time

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway in September 2017.

Interview

Initially asked for the application in person and was told to stop by the next day for the interview. Seemed like their main focus was on the days you could work but other then that, mostly explanation of what they do and the skillss required.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was very laid-back, the boss was cool, I didn't ask anything too personal or too complicated. It was more like an orientation rather than an interview.

Overall, this is an easy to get job for aspiring college students!

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Texted my saying they were having a hiring event. Turns out the event is at a hardware store in the middle of nowhere. Happened about a week after submitting app

Interview Questions

• Asked personal questions about my family. If my dad was in my life which I don't see what that has to do with anything but whatever   Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I interviewed at Subway (Cranston, RI) in August 2017.

Interview

The owner of this Subway Restaurant interviewed me. I called the day after I submitted my application and was told that they'll leave a note for the hiring manager. Got the call the next day to come in the day after in the morning. Arrived 10 minutes early, interview lasted about 15 minutes. Was asked how far away do I live from there and why I wanted to work there. I said most jobs required me to be 18 (I'm 16) due to the late shift during school time, she asked me when I'd be available and how many hours I'd want and so I said as soon as possible and as much as I can get seeing as I do sports for the summer (track). She was impressed, but told me I can call or wait for them to call seeing as they had more candidates. Hopefully I get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Grand Junction, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I went into subway and we sat down at one of the tables in Subwayy for the interview. Manager then asked about past work history and if was able to met the work requirements. She also told me about history of Subway.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Sit-down, went over the available hours, and goals of working at Subway.
    The manager didn't have to ask much since I had resume and had experiences with other jobs before.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Subway?

How would you approach to customers?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I talked with the owner for a brief 5 - 10 minutes. She asked simple, personal questions then told me about the job and what tasks I would be expected to perform. She then asked when I could start and the schedule planning went from there.

Interview Questions

• When are you available or not available to work?   1 Answer

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Very short. All about availability. Was told I'd get a call back in a week. They called and asked for me to come for "Second interview" it was just paperwork. I had already worked for subway before.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Chesapeake, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and the next day I called to check to make sure they got it (calling is the key). When I called the lady said that she would leave a note on the desk of the hiring manager. The hiring manager got back to me the same day.