Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,061 Interview Reviews

1.7

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied online and received a call to come in for an interview the following day. The interview was pretty straight forward and they asked me questions like my age, if I had a diploma or GED, if I had reliable transportation, etc. I was hired on the spot and started work the next week.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It is very casual. You sit down on one of the tables in Subway and ask you several basic questions such as your age and if you ever worked at Subway before.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes we get a lot customers that line up to the door, how would you handle that stress?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

- no interview for me since all of my sis worked there
    I ended up working for subway since my sisters found a job of their career path.
    I was trained at subway for a week and i stopped going since i learned everything and they were not paying for training. I learned everything in a two days and i started to work as a employee in training time but i did not get any pay.

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Cortland, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I went online to apply for a job, about a week later I got called and asked if I want to come in for an interview, I sayed yes. Then I went in, filled out a paper copy of the application, for their use, then I did a face to face interview with the Operations Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After submitting an in-person application, they called me immediately to set up an interview, which took place the same day. It was a very simple interview, with two questions: "What are you studying in college?" and "Do you have customer service experience?"

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Have to read, write, basic math, watch labor, food costs and manage other staff, stay on task, abkw to sweep, mop and run a cash register, wipe tables, prepare food ahead of time, make sandwiches, folliw policy and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Fill out a math calculation, experience of management is required   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was a very easy interview asking questions about several customer service related scenarios and your experience. It was a bit weird to have other employees their during the interview without being explained why. I wasent sure if they were training to be an interview or if they were just there to be there

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Subway jobs represent first for the employment opportunities for many but applications should take care to maintain presentable and professional attitudes throughout the subway hiring process. Greet each interview moderator with a smile and a courteous handshake or gesture. Show enthusiasm for the fast foot industry

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a fast food restaurant before?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a Speech impediment   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation   Answer Question
    • Can you work quickly in an assembly line   1 Answer
    • Are you able to get nice work pants   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Garland, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a text from the manager the day after I submitted some applications, went to interview that day. Restaurant was dirty, the manager took a long time to get to me and seemed pretty tired. Basically tried to tell me how difficult the position was to see if I was up for it. Waiting for the call back.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quick and to the point; more of a desperate attempt to hire someone right away. I had to wait for the other interviewers for the job in line to go first.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your social security card? Or your food handlers card?   1 Answer