Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,439 Interview Reviews

1.6

Sort:

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway in June 2017.

Interview

Applied in person 2 weeks before getting the interview. Went for the interview and explained my school schedule since I would be working during school. The manager told be that she has had issues with people abusing her kindness for phoning in and not showing up for days. She said she would only accept a doctor's note if employee needed the day off. All she asked was about availability.
    I was offered a second interview but declined because I got a better job that worked with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• When are you available?   6 Answers
    • Are you reliable to come into to work when scheduled?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

It was great, but the questions asked werent as good as I thought they would be. Overall, the process didnt take long and I was accepted offer, thank you.

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to this company and improve?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Milford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume for position through a colleague I worked with at a former job. Was asked to also fill out online application. Received invitation for interview via HR. Was told that I would only be meeting with HR for initial interview.

Arrived at location, took an IQ and personality test, results of which they refused to share with me. Also took a written test for general software engineer concepts, with no programming test. Was then informed I'd be interviewing with hiring manager, despite being explicitly told that I would only be meeting with HR for first interview. Of course this didn't give me a chance to research background of hiring manager.

Hiring manager, upon further research, was reasonably well skilled, though at lower level (BS versus MS) than me. Interview was only with manager, no other team members.

Interview Questions

• One of the more bizarre interviews I've been to. HR intentionally misrepresented who I'd be talking to, was informed due to company policy I wasn't allowed to have lunch on campus with colleague who referred me, first time I've ever been given a test and not had results shared with me. Definite red flag regarding corporate culture.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Milford, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Contacted and scheduled interview by Recruiter

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

very challenging rigorous interview, cook test, ingredient standard qualification test, time trial, athletic / stamina test, couple brain teasers. they called me in once conducted a phone interview then it was followed up with a drug test. Finally after a month waiting from them I was called for 2 days in-office interview with couple managers

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for subway instead of chipotle?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway in March 2013.

Interview

They ask question related to sales and P/L experience

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

They honestly did not care about anything I had to say. I got the feeling that they just needed anyone to fill in for their completely understaffed joke of a business.

Interview Questions

• Can you follow simple pictured instructions on how to make our sandwiches?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Abilene, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty Basic interview process for any high school student. I applied online and received a phone call within the next week to go set up a time to go to the interview location. I showed up dressed professionally (though the person after me was just wearing jeans and a black hoodie). The interview itself probably took 15 minutes and they offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could do basic addition and if I had ever handled money before. They also gave me a 1 page math sheet to write in the answers to.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

No phone interview. The first round is doing a lot of online test and then meeting with the hiring manager. The second round is meeting the director of the team.

Artist Interview

Interview

the interview was a group interview took a while but your pretty muc hired on pot and asked when can youi start work prety good interivew everything went smooth the lady did the best she could/