Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2018
1,207 Interview Reviews

1.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was easy. They did a phone interview, and was called for an interview the same day. They asked about 3 questions. These questions pertained to the previous jobs and why Subway was an interest to me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I got a text the day after I applied and got an interview later that week. The person interviewing me was running late so I had to drive to another Subway's to meet him. The interview wasn't too bad except that he said if I didn't work weekends I would be fired which made it uncomfortable. Besides that the questions were straight forward and I started working a few days later.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Very casual, sat down and discussed why I wanted the job and why I thought I was a good fit. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted. Began working a week later after finishing paperwork

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY).

Interview

Very simple process. I came in about 20 minutes early and was given a piece of paper to put general information on. It included a basic math and logistics test, explained appearance standards, etc. Once I was done, I was taken for an interview. My interviewer is the owner of a few locations in the city I am in, and he is very kind. He explained the pace of subway, what I would be doing, base pay, etc. He only asked me for my availability, shirt size and how people would describe me.

I was contacted 12-24 hours after applying, scheduled and interview for a few days later, and was contacted the morning after to come in for training. Keeping in mind, I'm 15, four days from turning 16.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I walked in Subway and talked to the hiring manager and asked if they was needing help she told me yes told me to fill out a application for the position, gave me a interview and got the job that same day. And started working the next day

Interview Questions

• Was I someone she could count on for showing up   1 Answer
    • When can I start   1 Answer
    • Why do I want to work at Subway   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

hiring is quick and easy and on the spot depending on the manager, makes sure that you can properly do math WITHOUT a calculator which is ridiculous that people can't do that anymore.

Interview Questions

• no interview questions other than what it was like at a previous job. this was my very first job and ive been working for subway for almost 8 years now   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was less than three minutes for the interview. I walked in and we sat down at one of the tables and she basically was making the schedule with me in it in front of me. It was like I had the job without an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Bakersfield, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

First thing I walked in and introduced myself to the worker and it happened to be she was going to interview me. She was really nice and easy to talk to. I filled out another application, but on paper. After my interview with the employee the owner came in and looked over my application and asked me a few more questions.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

Process was quick and painless. Because it was linked to a convenience store, I first spoke with the manager of the store. Once I gained his approval he passed me onto the manager of the restaurant and I was hired on the spot. Took about 20 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting to gain from working here? What are your goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mercersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Mercersburg, PA).

Interview

Was interviewed by a supervisor that was currently on the clock. Very informal, laid-back interview. Pretty much offered a job on the spot, and was put on the schedule within a few days.