Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Subway

1,670 Interview Reviews

1.7

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

I showed up 10min early, was asked to wait in a booth for a short while, then had a good interview with the owners son and his trainee. I ended up getting hired on the spot, and started a week later.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

It was very easy, I had a quick 30-minute interview on why I wanted to work at subway. I told them I wanted to learn more about customer service. They were very helpful in letting me know what I would need to do as an employer

Sanwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

The manager called me to schedule for an interview after I applied on indeed.com. I met with the manager to discuss availability, experience, and skills. The interview lasted for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

it was short and simple. Easy to make bad impression. Make sure not eating or chewing anything and not moving around. Interact with other interviewees. Dress formal, shake hand when greeting and smile. Answer everything with knowledge about the company when asked, they likely hire people who know subway. End with a hand shake and smile with thank you.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Asked about prior experiences. It wasn't too hard nothing special or out of the ordinary. Ended up deciding the pay was too low and didn't want the position. They wouldn't raise my pay when I asked so I just thanked them and left politely. It was fine.

Sandwich Artists Interview

Interview

The interview process was very brief and simple. The interviewer was prepared with a clipboard of questions and took notes as the interview progressed. The questions were clear and simple and easy to answer.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

This was a long time ago. They just talked to me, but I didn't get hired because of the scheduling. It seemed like w nice place to work, and air like the food.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Honolulu, HI) in February 2020.

Interview

It was very chill to be honest. The owner and manager was the one to interview me. They were very understanding with my time schedule, and informed me of the usual no hows of what happens in the store.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Whittier, CA).

Interview

Great overall experience got hired right away people were nice got on job training spoke with manager offered benefits came very presentable with great offers i have lots experience

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Milford, CT).

Interview

Had a face to face interview with manager then had a programming exercise to be done at home with a completion time of a few hours that it was submitted to me.

Interview Questions

• Asked some personal questions and why I wanted to work at Subway.   1 Answer