District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

District Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you able to multi task, and how are you in handling irrate clients?

2 Answers

I enjoy being given additional responsibilities. As for irrate clients, all they want is for someone resolve the issue and for someone to take ownership of situation.

Absolutely. With 22+ years with the same company and a demand to provide their needs based on strict lead times, clients are typically irate when communication lacked through the process. Transparency is key in addition to building a relationship through the process.

What are your plans for the future in order to drive business within the company?

1 Answer

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

4 Answers

What would you do if you saw someone steal from the store?

6 Answers

Where do see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

The presentation was big... Interesting question was "why did I not win the business that I lost?"

2 Answers

I'm going to give you two phrases, neither of which is a wrong answer, and just tell me which you would say describes you better: I love to win, or I hate to lose?

3 Answers

What do you do if someone gets physical with you

2 Answers

Would I accept a lower job than the one we were talking about.

2 Answers

Name a time when you had to make a difficult decision; tell me about why you decided to come to UW-Madison; describe your college experience on a scale of 1-10.

1 Answer