District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for District Manager

District Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you able to multi task, and how are you in handling irrate clients?

2 Answers

I enjoy being given additional responsibilities. As for irrate clients, all they want is for someone resolve the issue and for someone to take ownership of situation.

Absolutely. With 22+ years with the same company and a demand to provide their needs based on strict lead times, clients are typically irate when communication lacked through the process. Transparency is key in addition to building a relationship through the process.

What are your plans for the future in order to drive business within the company?

1 Answer

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

4 Answers

What would you do if you saw someone steal from the store?

6 Answers

randomize an array.

4 Answers

Where do see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

What do you do if someone gets physical with you

2 Answers

I'm going to give you two phrases, neither of which is a wrong answer, and just tell me which you would say describes you better: I love to win, or I hate to lose?

3 Answers

Would I accept a lower job than the one we were talking about.

2 Answers

What enterprise customers I had sold to in the last 24 months. I was asked to walk through my selling process in detail and explain how I handled objections.

1 Answer