District manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

District manager Interview Questions

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

5 Answers

He needs to GO!

Every manager is entitled to their own opinion but at the end of the day they still need to agree with what the corporate procedures ask of them. So as of how I feel I will fire anybody that does not follow corporate procedure because this is what I was asked to do.

They can disagree but still do what is asked of them!

Are you able to multi task, and how are you in handling irrate clients?

3 Answers

What are your plans for the future in order to drive business within the company?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw someone steal from the store?

8 Answers

What would you do if you saw an employee take 10$ from the register?

4 Answers

I'm going to give you two phrases, neither of which is a wrong answer, and just tell me which you would say describes you better: I love to win, or I hate to lose?

3 Answers

you see a cashier sneak 5 dollars into her pocket when she thinks no one is looking. what do you do?

3 Answers

While reviewing video at a store you observe one of your best employees who has been with the company for over 10 years eating a bag of chips that she did not and does not pay for. Company policy says the punishment for stealing is termination, however you are short staffed with the Holiday season coming up and the employee has not prior policy violations. What do you do?

3 Answers

Some behavioral questions, background questions, how would you feel about "example" questions.

3 Answers

When you have encountered conflict in your previous positions how have you dealt with it and what was the outcome.

1 Answer