Oracle Oracle Applications Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Oracle Applications Database Administrator Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

One technical round, one semi technical with management and one HR interview. Technical round was very dependent on what skills you have mentioned in your resume . Other two interviews were more of a formality

Interview Questions

• Describe any one troubleshooting you did recently and how you came to the solution..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

Numerous phone interviews first, then an in-person grilling. At any time or on the phone or in person, the interviewer will pumel you with technical questions. The answers are meant to be very specific, and if you don't know it, don't fake it or pretend you do or it or you will make it worse. Also often the it is not clear who is interviewing you, for what position or group - try to get names and clarification first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You have to negotiate before they put an offer in writing - when you get the letter it is too late. Also, ask for as much as you can, because you will very likely stay near that salary for a long time.

Oracle Applications Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Online Application---Telephonic Interview---Face To Face One on One Interview---Senior Manager Round---HR Round---Salary Negotiation--Offer Letter---Background Verification---Induction.

Negotiation