Oracle Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood Shores, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I took 2 interviews. The process was very long. Was very hard. I was'nt feeling challenged enough also. I dint like the uptight feel at oracle. Id rather work at facebook or twitter even workday.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest flaw.   1 Answer

I had gotten a better offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2014.

Interview

I applied though online, and they emailed me after a month. After the contact, process was very quick. I had a phone interview with a manager for an hour. They asked a few behavioral questions in the first part, and the most of the time was spend on many technical questions based on my work experience listing on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Detailed previous IT projects experience and many questions dealing with the technical aspects of their products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online and recruiter contacted
    After initial phone with recruiter , phone screen with interviewer , followed by onsite interviews.
    Standard questions based on relevant past experience
    Lot of pl/sql , java related questions were asked
    Technical questions related to the work
    Behavioral questions at the end

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Oracle (Denver, CO) in September 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was great. I was hired a long time ago but went through 3 Interviews. They asked pertinent questions for the job and then asked questions to see if I would fit with the company. I felt very comfortable with the interview. Overall, the process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• As always, they ask you what your failure are - or what your weakness are. This is a hard question to answer and you have to put that in a positive light. They also asked many questions dealing with the technical aspects of the job that required somewhat of a detailed explanation   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

- Online test with 5 sections viz aptitude, c++,os,dbms,English
    - In person interviews 2 round
    - First round technical around 1hr +
    - 2nd round was technical and HR combine, it also took around 50 minute
    - Background verification
    - Final offer letter

Interview Questions

• Round 1
      - Former work responsibilities
      - Different ETL scenarios and how to handle them
      - Some question on Java oops concept
      - Program to print level order traversal of a binary tree
      - Some questions on SQL queries
      1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Mexico City (Mexico)).

Interview

I went to a event on my college. After that I went to an interview onsite and they asked me about my cv and my previous experience. Later I passed to next round, that consisted on multiple interviews with differents teams. Overall the interview process was really fast and questions weren't that difficult.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

One of the worst interview experience ever. Was Called for a scheduled interview at 11 am. When I went there, it was as good as the walkins.

There were almost 250 to 300 people waiting for the interview and irony is that there was only 3 interview panel.

And I wonder how can this happen in companies like these. I am writing this review after warming my bench for more than 5 hours without getting called even for a single round.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Some techinical questions, but not so hard. And the interviewer is quite friendly and nice. The whole process lasted less than 30 min. Behaviroal questions are quite standard. There are a few rounds of interviews depending on the position you applied. Generally speaking, the manager stage interview perhas has the most weight in terms of the whole final decision process.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

College Pre- test exam with theoric questions, then a phone Interview, and then the offer. process took 2 weeks. then you have to pass an online application. to recieve actual offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 rounds process
    1.Aptitude
    2.Technical interview
    3.HR interview
          Brush up your resume and please do not bluff anything please go straightforward stick to your project work and simple questions were asked only on my project work. Tell that you are ready to accept challenges.