Oracle Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Technical Writer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Interview for starting cloud business. The team seemed really cool but the offer stage turned me off completely. They wanted all this info without giving an offer. Pretty non-standard and I felt like they were just fishing for information. I don't think I would interview with them again based on that alone. For the most part, I really liked that team I was going to work with--I just don't think their recruiting end was very good especially given the fact that they want to be competitive.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard behavior stuff. A little bit of technical.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

the recruiter contacts me and then asks me to go to an onsite interview. I met three teams, each one and half hour. All behavioral questions, very relaxed.
    After a week, I heard back from the recruiter and she said I got three positive feedbacks from the teams and I could decide which team I would like to go with.

Interview Questions

• what's your background? What's your technical writing experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

did not go to this process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle (Columbia, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a corporate recruiter, then 3 hour interview in person with 6 people. The in-person interviews were well organized, and all of the interviewers were very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bozeman, MT) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Call was prompt, and was very easy to feel comfortable. Asked questions about my background, and other standard interview questions. Nothing was difficult or stressful. Still in interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch jobs so soon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Part of an acquisition, so they never really interviewed. No one ever reviewed resumes of the new employees; they took the word of senior management. Most employees were misrepresented. Existing employees with less experience and expertise talked down to the new employees like they were charity cases when their skills far surpassed the existing employees.

Interview Questions

Clearly not a place to advance your career or to be fairly compensated.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New Delhi (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

5 level of interview, two written tests.

Tests:
    Grammar and Writing skills
    Technical

Interview:
    Communication
    Technical
    Team member
    Another interview by doc manager
    Final interview by Director

Interview Questions

• If you do not agree with your manager on some point, what would you do.   1 Answer