Financial services representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial services representative Interview Questions

financial services representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much would you like to make in your first year with us?

2 Answers

I didn't want to sound too brazen, so I said "50K would be nice." Turns out they want you to want to make a lot of money. They told me if I wasn't making at least 50-70K in the first year then I would hate the job. Furthermore, they told me if I wasn't making six figures by my 3rd year then I might want to consider a different career.

Sorry it scored it down, I thought there was more info I clicked to read more. I can't change it:(

Nothing important or critical to the job. It's all personal and leading questions designed to figure you out and "qualify" you. It's a sales pitch from the word go.

2 Answers

Do you like money? Are you ready to work harder than you have in your whole life? Do you have any inhibitions?

2 Answers

If you were given a goal for the month to sell a certain product. How would you achieve that goal?

2 Answers

The brain teaser: You have 9 rubber balls, and a scale. One of the rubber balls is weighted less than the others. You can use the scale twice. How do you find which ball is weighted differently?

2 Answers

What intrigued you about New York Life?

2 Answers

Tell me something about yourself

1 Answer

Do you want the postion?

2 Answers

How big is your natural market?

2 Answers

If I was looking for part time or full time employment