Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tulsa, OK) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a call interview with a panel of experts and lastly an 1:1 interview with the manager and director/principal/partner.

Negotiation

No negotiation. A bench for each city is created. Accept or Decline.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in December 2012.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone interviews as well as two 45 minute in person interviews. They were very professional and organized. Most of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not willing to negotiate.

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Interview

1. Apply an ERS summer intern from official website directly
    2. got an interview two month after submitting the resume
    3. got an offer on the following week
    4. did summer intern for 8 weeks
    5. got the full time offer at the end of internship

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied to an externship through my university. There was a phone interview to qualify for the externship. 30 min behavioral. The interviewer just walked through my resume and asked me questions about that. The externship itself was a two-day event. First day was a networking event at a bowling alley. Second day consisted of a presentation by the company followed by two 30 min interviews. I was one of the last people to interview so I could tell they were pressed for time. The interviews were behavioral. I could tell they just wanted to see if I fit with the organization.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was a fairly simple. I interviewed with three people, 2 Managers and a Partner. Typical questions, walk me through your resume, behavioral questions etc

Negotiation

Not enough room to negotiate. Had to take what I was offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through school's portal. Received an email which stated the 1st round interview selections, as well as a dinner the night before.

The email consisted of everyone's names who has been picked and the process for which the interviews will be conducted.

1st round was with two managers 30 minutes back-to-back. Two candidates are selected for that hour window, and they switch with each other midway through. This might create a tunnel vision to compete with one person, which is not true.

Both interviewers asked about behaviors/team work experience with allotted time for questions at the end. One was more focused on the resume.

Received an email one week later with no offer for an office visit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you and your team had vague instructions on a project and the things you did to overcome that.   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. The first was a behavioral phone interview with two managers, and the second round was in-person interviews at their office. The second round consisted of an interview with a senior manager and a senior partner, who basically outlined my job description and told me I'd make a great fit.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part of the interview was how easy it was. No technical questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate a signing bonus, but the recuiter said ERS was not offering them at that time.

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Notre Dame, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Two half hour interviews back to back, one with a partner and one with a manager. Strictly behavioral, wanted to know about specific experiences on resume. Got a call that night asking back for a second round, second round in the morning was 2 on 1 with a manager and an HR rep. Easier than the first day. Got the offer call about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - intern

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They were pretty good overall; the last step did bother me a bit. They invited me to a second interview on site and treated us well but didn't follow up when they said they would. I had to reach out again after.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview, very relaxed atmostphere   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews which were done in two rounds. The first round was on campus and focused primarily on personality questions (describe a time). The first interviewer was really nice and laid back and seemed to really want to prepare you for the next interview. The second interview was more difficult for a couple reasons:

1. Interviewer had someone of an accent and spoke very fast. It was hard to understand the questions at times.
    2. He seemed to rush through the questions and yawned all throughout as I answered his questions which I found to be rude. I'm pretty sure these were the last interviews of the day and he just wanted to leave.
    3. You better know your stuff technically because he threw a lot of technical questions out there. Luckily I got most of them.

After the first round, I got an email asking me to come in for a second round which was on location. A group of us were all selected for this and we took turns being interviewed on a 1 on 1 basis. These interviews didn't seem to be as technical, but a little more in depth than before. I felt the first interview on location to be a little awkward since the person interviewing me told me they actually didn't really know what to ask me since they usually don't do them and I was asked a lot of yes/no questions which made it hard to elaborate. The second interviewer was very professional and was ready with questions, but laid back at the same time as well. Expect a callback within a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision and how you approached it   Answer Question