Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.7

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

No case interviews. All behavioral questions. first round-phone interviews, second round-on-site interviews. One candidate talks to two interviewers-one PPD, one manager. Other consultants were assisting the whole process. Also provided opportunities to talk to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with difficult situations in team work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Consultant Interview

Interview

On campus hire with 3, individual interviews that were mostly conversational. No case study. Each asked behavioral questions, but most of the interview was spent answering questions I had. If you're smart, personable (think about the possibility of working with the same people for 13 hours Monday-Friday) and trainable, you can ace this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through OCR campus recruitment website at NYU. got called for an on campus interview in about 2 weeks along with 24 students other students. Had 2 back to back 30 min interviews, first one with director and second with senior manager. Both were behavioral interviews. Then I was asked for job location and graduation date by the HR and was told to wait 2 weeks for results.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round consisted of two 30 minute behavioral phone interviews, Deloitte then paid for me to fly to Boston and interview in person. In person interview consisted of a panel discussion, information session and two behavioral interviews with partners of the firm. I was informed informed of the outcome of my interview within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when working in a team was difficult and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

2 on-campus interview: Asked general question about my background. Scenario based question.
    3 in house interview had interview with partner and HR. Again asked general question about my background and scenario based question.

Interview Questions

• most come from popular top 40 question asked in big 4.   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

All behavioral questions in a round of 3-4 interviewers (all performed individually). The interviews were very casual and it was obvious that they were more focused on personality and culture fit rather than specific expertise.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Got a phone call from a recruiter, who scheduled two telephonic interviews ( One taken by a Senior Manager, other by the Manager). Two days later, got an email from the same recruiter, asking me to come to 30 Rock for two in person interviews. Both the interviews were behavioral, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte, Why New York, Why consulting?

Tell me about a situation where you handled a conflict? Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult team mate.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Deloitte, after email communication we arranged a phone screening interview. Following that I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The interview was about a 3 hour interview - 1 hour with 3 different employees, all at different levels (a manager, a senior manager, and the partner).

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, explain the specifics of the projects I worked on, experience with data and data analytics, experience working and communicating with clients and on client sites   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via linkedin, was looking for people with experience in government contracting and once I passed that, I was brought in for an interview with three people, manager, senior manager and partner then offer was made and accepted

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge on the job and how did you handle it? Were you succeful in overcoming it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

very casual and conversational. if you have a strong background which is very suitable for the job, the interview process is just for the interviewers to get to know you before you take the job. the interviewer even told me that I got it at the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about ERS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for an internship