IBM Technology Strategy Associate Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IBM

1 Interview Review

Technology Strategy Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM (Kansas City, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

While this was a high level IT job, it appears the phone interviewers are checking boxes for keywords rather than having an understanding of the position and the requirements. Since I was recommended by an existing IBM employee, I guess I expected a little closer look. My biggest disappointment was that after going through the interview, I was asked about minimum salary requirements. I felt everything was going good and then the phone screen was over and the interviewer felt I might be better qualified for a lower position. The poor part about this was the way it was handled. From now on, I will be asking the phone interviewer what the salary range is before I start the interview so I don't waste my time. Sadly, based on the preferred experience, I believe I was more than qualified and have my salary history has been higher than my minimum, but I didn't want to price myself out of a potential interview. I suspect a hiring manager would have had a different take on my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your minimum salary requirement?   1 Answer