WeWork Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WeWork Interview Questions

Interviews at WeWork

2.7

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

I'm awaiting a phone interview, but expect that is should be coming soon and I'll be able to update this question then. Based on the research I've done, I expect working for this company should be a positive experience.

Community Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Waco, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

It was very easy. I applied online and within a few days I got an email asking for a phone call. Then a week later, I had a zoom with a recruiter. She said she would get back to me in the next week, but it definitely took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork.

Interview

There were 2 interviews after meeting recruiter at a fair. The first one was a technical interview with an engineer. The second ne behavioral/technical with manager and engineer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

Spoke with a current Community Manager. They were very open regarding the role. I also wanted to learn more about the impact of COVID. It seemed like they had a pretty good plan moving forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

Got an interview because of a personal connection. He was able to refer my application to HR. HR reached out to schedule first interview. Then made it to the interview with the Community Lead.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork.

Interview

The process was very redundant. My first interview got rescheduled. She later emailed me back and set up another interview. The first interview went great and was very transparent with the position. I was later set up for another interview that asked me all the same questions . Second interview was a major turn off due to recruiter solely focusing on why I’m leaving my current job. I have over 10 years of sales experience and I’ve never had someone focus on that during 80% of the interview.

People Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online and heard back about 2 weeks later for a 15 minute video interview. Was mainly just behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Followed up about 2 weeks later, when I saw the job resposted.

Interview Questions

Interview

Casual. Interview was 30 minutes and is centered around your skills and abilities. The interview itself was casual and more so a conversation then just an Q&A. Typical weakness and strength question to help identify your skill set.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (Seattle, WA) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process had four stages:
    1) An initial call with a recruiter. She told me about WeWork and asked me some basic questions about my experience.
    2) A 30-minute video interview with a Community Manager. This interview was heavy on my prior experience and asked specifically about my interest in the company.
    3) A 90-minute Building Visit at one of the WeWork locations in my city. I toured the building, had a short interview with the on-site Community Manager, and interacted with the team members. They were looking for cultural fit, engagement, etc.
    4) A 30-minute video interview with the Community Director of my region. She wanted to get to know me as a person, asked "Why WeWork?", etc.

I was offered the job the day after the final interview. Start to finish, the process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why WeWork?   Answer Question
    • Imagine that there are four emergencies happening simultaneously while you're sitting at the front desk. How would you prioritize them?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself outside of the office. What are your passions? What do you care about?   Answer Question
    • Which of WeWorks's values is your favorite and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork (San Francisco, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter. We set up an interview and two days after I spoke with one of the community managers on a zoom call. I enjoyed our conversation and was able to make it to an on-site interview. During the on-site, I felt welcomed by the fellow community associates and was given a tour by the manager of that specific location. He was very informative and easy to talk to. After that, I hung out with the community associates and asked them questions about the job and their daily day to day activities. All of them of which were very helpful and gave me good insight regarding the role. My last interview was with the portfolio lead where he basically asked me about my previous roles and how I handled difficult customers. Then he proceeded to ask me what characteristic would turn me off regarding a company. I answered truthfully and basically told them I don't like it when the company is unorganized because I like to have a clear direction of what's needed for the job. He himself agreed. When it was time to ask him questions my last one may have came off aggressive but if you work for a company who values authenticity, then I deserve to know where I stand during this interview process. His answer was very vague and unspecific. He basically told me he's worried about me not wanting to work for a company that's unorganized because WeWork is unorganized. Way to represent the company good sir... I reassured him that it's understandable since this is somewhat a start up company and I am very adaptable and will still do the job to the best of my abilities. I even handed him a letter of recommendation in case he needs reassurance. Followed up the next day with thank you emails. Received a voicemail Monday (on site was on a Thursday) that I did not get the position. Overall, I take this as a learning experience. A little waste of time and efforts but it comes with the territory. No AAs in sight..