WeWork Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 836 of over 836 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

I had about four meetings with two Community Managers and with two Area Directors for the position. The questions were not hard to answer and I ended up getting the position. I started a month after my last interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to give feedback to a coworker.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Lack of communication and scheduling. I was talking to one New Hire Coordinator and then was passed over to a regional recruiter but both seemed to not be on the same page about times and any sort of communication flow with me as a candidate.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about WeWork

Join the conversation on

Coronavirus Work-life

4m

a

Product Manager

WSJ: WeWork CEO says employees who are least engaged are the ones who want to WFH, while those who are most engaged are the ones excited to come back to the office. WTF is this boomer BS? Jesus, hire adults who don't need to suck up to you at the water cooler in order to like their job. Can we please push back against this narrative? Many of us have worked very very hard this past year, with great productivity, and this is what we get to hear? 😡

2,943

243 Comments

Join the conversation on

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Very disorganized, recruiter missed our scheduled call three times, then randomly called me out of the blue. Ended up having three interviews that followed, got a weird vibe from everyone I met with. In final interview was told I would hear back within 48 hours but instead was ghosted. Followed up with recruiter a week later and got a nonchalant "We went with someone else". No feedback provided. Get the impression that they care very little for applicant's time. Generally negative experience and felt disrespected. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions
  • I hope you did your research on WeWork: tell us how we could improve our company.

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

3 interviews - hR (get to know you session), community manager (interview), community team (on the ground 1hr session, where you interact with the team as well as the community)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a phone interview. Quite pleasant even if there were no positive results. General questions about my interest in the company were asked., and what i knew about them. Also the reasons for wanting to leave my current job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

The first interview was very professional with sound questions to assess overall fit. The second interview was very loose unprepared and headed nowhere. You are left with a very vague idea of their true search.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself was the first question in the second interview

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

Rigorous - 5 rounds of interviews, was basically told it was in the bag and then all of a sudden I got a rejection email. It was after a restructuring of the role in 2020

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an irate member?

WeWork

Application

I interviewed at WeWork

Interview

It was a swift and easy but quite complex interview process. I struggled with the technical questions but felt the performed well overall . I would recommend the interview process to a few individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WeWork (Tokyo) in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied for this position through a recruiter. He arranged the meeting a few days later after applying. This was the first time interview. I was asked some questions about my career. It was planned to take 30min, but it ended only 15 min. The interviewer asked me about everything. It seemed he didn't go through my resume at all. During the whole interview, he lacks a respectful attitude, kept putting pressure on me, and his attitude was really bad. He looked very arrogant and somehow he looked very angry. I didn't understand why he looked like that because this was my first interview and I thought he should have even a little interest in me, but he didn't. Even if I would have been welcomed to WeWork, I don't want to work here at all because the company assigned him as personnel, so his attitude represents this company's culture.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me several questions about my career after graduating from university specifically.
1 person found this interview helpful

WeWork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeWork in Aug 2021

Interview

Did a pre-screen with someone in the HR department, then met with a Community Manager, then an Area Director. All three were pleasant and easy interviews. Eventually I was told the position had been filled but was offered the Community Associate role instead. I wasn't interested so I declined, but ultimately the interview experience was very good!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeWork (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a 30-minute interview with a recruiting manager where I was asked to elaborate on my previous work experience in high-end interior design as well as some specific projects and challenges I faced doing said work. The conversation was fairly fast-paced and after explaining the role responsibilities I was given time to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • What was one specific challenge you overcame when you were working on an interior design project and how did you do that?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 836 Interviews