Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

What sort of things do you like to write about? And when you do, do you enjoy a smooth reliable writing utensil? This is for you! My biggest weakness is that I take too much time providing customer service for clients to make sure they are happy. Some of that time could probably be spent acquiring new customers.

What can you bring to the table in this role?

1 Answer

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

Are you money motivated?

2 Answers

Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for us?

3 Answers

Why SolarWinds?

2 Answers

Scenario: You overheard me saying that I am in the market for a cell phone at a picnic over the weekend. Go in another office and call me. You will sell me a phone and then come back and I will be your manager and you need to report on how the call went.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for our company? What qualities and previous experiences can you bring to the table to be successful in this job?

2 Answers

Nothing really difficult I interviewed with the CEO and VP of operations and they wanted to know why I thought I would be the best candidate for the position. I was the best candidate because of my experience and maturity. They didn't like that my salary was a lot higher in my last position than what they are offering.

110 of 2,480 Interview Questions