Inside sales representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for inside sales representative

Inside sales representative Interview Questions

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

1 Answer

Ask questions to figure out what their hesitance is and try and solve some problems that they currently have with the solutions that our products offer.

What can you bring to the table in this role?

1 Answer

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

I was quite offended when they spent an hour questioning me about my core beliefs, values, and experience, and then left me time for 1 question before letting me know they had another meeting. Very unprofessional especially after they tell that the interview process is a 2-way street and the candidate is interviewing the company and vice versa.

4 Answers

Tell me about a time you had a problem with a co-worker you couldn't solve?

4 Answers

any sales experience

3 Answers

Tell me about a time when you faced great opposition in the work place.

3 Answers

Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?

How old are you?