Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions

96,490

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why would you recommend Monster HDMI cables versus generic brand?

4 Answers

Monster HDMI cables have higher quality components that reduce interference, meaning a sharper picture and better audio. Plus it will last longer.

This is likely the answer they are looking for, but is mostly false. HDMI is digital signaling, so there is no degradation - if the signal makes it over the cable, it is in it's original and unblemished form. The quality of the cable carrying the signal makes no difference in this case. Analog cables are a different story. The only part of this statement that is true is that a higher quality product will, obviously, last longer than a lower quality one.

Trust me, I know that. But in a job interview for a bottom-barrel SALES job, it's about the answer that will get a product into customers' hands, not the truth. Immoral, ridiculous, unfair, but true.

how do you attempt to sale when there are no customers in the sore?

3 Answers

You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

3 Answers

What do you do if you are unfamiliar with a product?

2 Answers

What would you do if you brought a customer something to try on and they didn't like it?

2 Answers

25 horses in a race. 5 horses can run as a group. what's the minimum # of runs required to find the fastest horse.

2 Answers

Sell me this tape dispenser.

2 Answers

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer

I was asked what sort of projects and work interested me the most.

1 Answer

Give an example of a scheduling challenge you faced, and how you solved it.

110 of 96,490 Interview Questions